He was already undoing the top button of his jeans and pulling down the zipper.

Just as I was about to sink myself into him, I pulled away.

"Never mind, you should make the calls," I said, breathlessly.

It took all I had to pull away from him, but the expression on his face was priceless.

"What?" Dylan asked, looking thrown off by my actions. His hands were trying to get me back onto his lap.

"Go make the calls. It's important," I told him with a shrug.

I was trying to control my own breathing. I didn't want him to see just how much I wanted him as well.

"Come here," he said, trying to get on top of me.

I had pulled away from him and was sitting down on the ground, with my arms to the side and grinning at him.

"Go make those calls. I'll just be here, chained to the bed," I said, as I got up from the ground and climbed onto the bed.

The chain made a sound as I dragged it along when I moved.

Dylan got up from the ground slowly, looking like he didn't understand what had just happened.

"That's it?" He asked, as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I don't know what you mean," I said.

Dylan stared at me for a while. When he noticed I made no attempt to move, he let out a string of curse words- before storming out of the door.

I chuckled once he was out of the room.

Being alone though, was not a good idea. About five minutes after Dylan had left- I found the silence in the room deafening.

My dark thoughts now also included Alpha Nicolas appearing and trying to take me, and Dylan finishing him off.

I was about to step out of the room, when I remembered the chain Dylan had put on my ankle.

I really could not believe Dylan had me chained up. While I was mad that he'd done that, part of me was laughing about it.

'How'd it go?' I suddenly heard Liam's voice in my mind.

'I'm chained to the ground right next to the bed,' I replied.

'It could be worse. I could be locked up,' Liam said, clearly amused by the entire situation.

'Ha ha ha. I could still tell Dylan to send you underground,' I teased him.

'You wouldn't."

He was right, I wouldn't. But in my mind I could still imagine Liam getting locked up as well. It was enough to make me chuckle.

"Whatever, leave me alone," I replied, pretending to be annoyed.

"I was still going. I'm doing rounds. You know, since I can actually run freely outside whenever I want,' Liam teased.

I could almost hear him laughing at me. I was about to reply to him but he had already blocked me out.

'Prick!' I said, but he was no longer able to hear me.

I was lying down on my back. I had picked up my leg, trying to test out the chains. When I did, I was able to feel just how heavy the stupid chains were.

"I like this view." Dylan's voice made me look up.

He was leaning on his side, right next to the threshold of the door. He was still wearing the low hung jeans without a t-shirt.

Before I started ogling him, I sat up on the bed, and put my leg down.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before," I said, but I still felt the warmth creep into my face.

"I still like seeing it- very much," Dylan said, taking slow steps toward me.

His eyes were slowly swirling from graying blue to black.

"How exactly is this going to work?" I asked, changing the subject.

I propped up my leg and began toying with the lock. My back was resting against the headboard of the bed, which made it easier to keep balance.

"I'm letting you go for now," Dylan said, as he walked toward me.

"You know I can break this, right?"

Dylan nodded, as he took out a small key.

"You won't be breaking it though. At least not when I put it on," he said.

"Don't you think it's too... much?" I asked, as he released my ankle.

"I talked with Blake. He wants you to call him. Caine sends you his best," Dylan said.

I got up from the bed, and finally dragged myself to the closet to dress properly.

I felt more comfortable with a pair of jean shorts and a black t-shirt. Wearing undergarments definitely made a huge difference.

"Why are you 'letting me go'?" I asked him when I walked back into the room.

"Eric woke up."

Comment and vote if you'd like!

Leila running away✓Nicolas being slightly psychopathic✓A stubborn Leila✓Dylan and Leila flirting✓ Dylan being a jealous possessive Alpha✓ Leila seducing Dylan✓A happy ending?