"What do you have to say for yourself? You were supposed to be watching her. Were the rules not clear enough?" Jace asked, in a mocking tone- but the anger was still clear in his voice.

"I don't respond to you," Liam replied, shrugging his shoulders lazily.

"Right, you respond to me." Dylan's voice coming out of the woods got everyone's attention.

He was only wearing a pair of dark denim jeans that were hanging dangerously low on his hips. It didn't exactly help that he wasn't wearing a shirt. His muscular chest and defined abs were on full display.

I stared at Dylan for a moment, finding myself distracted by him.

"Is it ready?" Dylan asked Jace, while cocking an eyebrow.

Jace nodded, and he turned to give me a knowing look. I so bad wanted to wipe the smirk out of his face.

"Anything to say? Liam? Leila?" Dylan asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You killed Alpha Nicolas. Problem solved," I replied.

My voice sounded lower than I was hoping. I cleared my throat and crossed my arms in my chest, trying to match the seriousness on Dylan's face.

"Jace, take Liam away. Lock him up," Dylan ordered.

Jace didn't even hesitate before making his way to capture Liam.

"What? Why?" I asked, getting myself in front of Liam.

Dylan growled at my movements. He snatched me away and pressed me against his chest, quicker than humanly possible.

I thought Liam would be freaking out, but he was just grinning at us.

'I do believe I'd dared you to do something,' Liam said, looking at me mischievously.

I knew what he was referring to, but I wasn't sure how that would play out. Dylan was beyond furious.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, slowly running my hands on Dylan's bare chest.

It got his attention, but his eyes were completely dark, and his body was still tense.

"You should be," Dylan snapped.

"It wasn't Liam's fault. I ran away and he had to catch up to me," I said, trying to get him to focus on me instead of Liam.

After all, when it came to me- I knew I was easily able to distract him.

"You're lying," Jace said.

I turned to frown at Jace, not appreciating him butting in.

"I'm talking to Dylan," I told him.

'He's already mad, you don't need to add to it,' I said to Jace, privately, through my mind.

Jace rolled his eyes, but he stepped away and released Liam.

"What happened to Alpha Nicolas?" I asked, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"He's taken care of. Someone already cleaned up the mess," Dylan said, holding onto my arm roughly and walking me into the house.

"You all can leave. Liam, I'll be talking to you later," Dylan said, without turning to face them.

'I'll see you later. Calm him down. I'd rather stay here a free man than be locked up,' Liam said to me through our mind link. I could hear the playfulness in his voice.

With how fast Dylan was shoving me inside the house, I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to any of them. Well, I mainly wanted to say bye to Liam.

"You look mad," I commented.

Dylan was still holding onto my arm roughly. His fingernails, which had his claws slightly peeking out, were digging into my skin.

"I am more than mad," Dylan said through gritted teeth.

"I was thinking," I started to say, knowing a very good way to calm him down.

I was only worried that I hadn't yet seen the pack doctor to talk about finding some form of birth control.

"Don't worry, you'll have a lot of time to think," Dylan interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.

Just as we made it into the room, I realized just what his comment meant.

"What is that?" I asked, nervously.

"That is for you," Dylan said, dragging me over.

"You can't be serious," I said, trying to find some grip on the floor to stay in place.

All my attempts were useless, because Dylan was still able to move me.

"Walk or I'll carry you," Dylan said, seriously.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, pointing at the thing on the floor.

"I knew leaving you alone with Liam was a bad idea," Dylan argued.

"That wasn't Liam's fault," I countered.

"You're right. It was my fault for being irresponsible and leaving Liam here. I should've left John."

Dylan looked like he was talking more to himself when he said that.

"Come here," Dylan said, as he leaned in front of our bed.

"No way- I'm not getting near that thing," I told him.

"Do I have to force you?" Dylan asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

I was about to speak. Instead of fighting with him about something he was going to do either way, I turned around and made a run for it.

"I'll catch you and it will be worse when I do," Dylan said.

I could hear his footsteps behind me. Dylan wasn't even trying to run. He was simply walking to catch up to me.

I had just opened the front door, when Dylan slammed it shut.

"Going somewhere?"

Comment and vote if you'd like!