"They're up north. The Alpha is making sure no one comes too close to the apartment. I'm wondering where Benjamin went," Eric said, thoughtfully.

We ended up running in human form toward the area of the fight. It took us a while to get there, especially because Eric kept stopping us. He didn't want to take any chances or have a Wolf jump out of nowhere.

Once we were close enough to the fight, I didn't need Eric to confirm it. I could hear flesh ripping, Wolves growling, and the thumping of paws on the ground.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Eric said, as he stood in front of me protectively.

We still couldn't see the fight, but we must've been close. The growls and feral snarls of Wolves were everywhere.

"I haven't fought in a while. I'm dying to get in there," Liam said, giving me a cheeky grin.

It surprised me that he could be excited about something as brutal as this.

"I just want to find my dad. I won't try to fight anyone," I assured Eric.

My words came too early, because seconds later- we were surrounded by Wolves.

"Shift!" Eric shouted.

We all quickly did as Eric said. I shifted into my white Wolf. Eric stood in front of me protectively, but he would have to move away sooner or later.

It was easy to confuse Liam and Christy with Rogues. There was something about them- it was different than pack Wolves. It surprised me from Christy- since she'd been living with Blake in a pack for the past few months.

There were about ten Wolves surrounding us. I could easily separate the Rogues and the Wolves that belonged to Raven pack.

Anytime anyone got close enough to attack me, Eric would step in and slash them with his claws or bite them hard enough to rip out a chunk of meat. Christy was doing well- even though she was only fighting one Wolf.

Overall, Eric and Liam were doing the most damage. Liam had four Wolves coming at him from different directions. When one Wolf attacked him, I saw Liam's gray Wolf move out of the way swiftly. He'd proceed to attack another one in the process.

Eric was not only fighting off the Wolves attacking him, he was fighting off the ones that got too close to me. It worried me that he was leaving himself too exposed- but I was glad he had a strong, fierce Wolf.

It took Liam and Eric almost half an hour to finish up the ten Wolves. Since we had kept away from the main area of the fight, no other Wolf came to attack us.

Eric and Liam were ahead, trying to scope out any Wolves hiding out. I'd been sniffing out the area, when I saw a blonde fur pass by in front of me. I hadn't shifted back, but I'd been too distracted trying to find my father's scent.

The blonde Wolf was about to come at me, so my Wolf prepared to attack. Before I did anything, Christy jumped in front of me and snapped the Wolf's neck.

It wasn't as hard, since the Wolf had been small. Once the Wolf died, it automatically shifted back to its human form.

I stopped for a minute and stared down at the body of a young girl- who looked around sixteen years old. Her scent told me she'd been a Rogue.

I shifted back unconsciously. I shouldn't have, but seeing that girl's dead body had really gotten to me.

Once Christy noticed what I'd done, she shifted back as well.

"It was either you or her. Don't get too hung up on it," she told me.

Even though she was right, it was still sad. It had been the first war I'd witnessed between packs. I wasn't even in the middle of it, and yet the little I had seen was making my stomach twist.

Before I could even process it, I felt bile rise in my throat. Christy came to my side, holding my hair out of the way, while I emptied out my stomach.

We were both naked, which was something that would usually make me uncomfortable. Right now, it was in the last of my worries.

I wanted Dylan. It was wrong for me to take him out of the fight, but my Wolf was whimpering and she knew that only he could make us feel better.

Eric was the first to notice we weren't following along. He returned to my side, and made Christy and me shift back to our Wolves. Once we weren't exposed, Eric sent Liam to go grab us clothes from his apartment.

Liam brought a backpack that Eric had already prepared last night. It had plenty of standard clothes- shorts and t-shirts. It was probably because no one would take the time to undress. Most clothes would probably end up in shreds.

The first thing I did after I changed back to my human form was puke once again.

"Are you alright?" Liam asked. Eric came to my side and he began rubbing my back.

Christy was looking at me weirdly, but she didn't say anything.

"Leila." I heard a voice say. It was a voice that I knew all too well.

I got up from the ground, which made me feel dizzy as I tried to steady myself.

"Dad," I softly said.

I was aware of the shake in my voice, and I knew he heard it too.

Liam and Eric noticed my dad until he called out my name. I felt bad that I had distracted them, and now we were trapped.

My dad had eight men standing behind him. I didn't recognize any of them, but I knew they belonged to Raven pack.

While Christy and I stood in the middle, Eric and Liam took their place on either side of us.

"Nicolas is willing to call all of this off if you come with me. All you have to do is make the right decision and we'll leave Midnight Moon territory," he said.

"I'm not leaving with Alpha Nicolas. And you should surrender to me, and I will tell Dylan to let you go without harming you," I told him.

"You had an engagement!" My dad snapped at me.

"We made a deal and then you ran away like the coward you are. Do you know what happens to cowards and to traitors? Nicolas is forgiving you for what you did and he will pledge allegiance with our pack."

I didn't get to reply. I was about too, when one of his men shifted into his Wolf and attacked us. He was going for Christy, but Eric stood in his way.

Comment and vote if you'd like:)