"You are not going to fight. I only have a few women in the field and they are all trained fighters," Dylan countered.

"So you're going to lock me up? This isn't fair. I can help. They are here for me, and you want to hide me?" I asked, outraged.

Dylan didn't even seem bothered by my words.

He closed the distance between us, and embraced me.

"I love you Leila. I can't risk losing you," he said, before crashing his lips against mine.

I was distracted by his words for a moment. When I noticed him kissing me, I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. Before, I'd been able to convince him out of things exactly like that.

I was disappointed when Dylan pulled away only a second later.

"Take her," Dylan said.

"Don't leave me," I pleaded, trying to get him to look at me.

He didn't stick around. As soon as the guy behind me had me well restrained, Dylan was out the door.

"Dylan!" I began to yell.

I kept calling out for him, yelling as much as I could- even growling at some point. Nothing made him turn back.

Eric was standing a few feet away, looking down at the ground. I felt betrayed by him. He was supposed to be on my side, my soldier. Now, he'd allowed Dylan to restrain me.

My Wolf was seething and begging to be let out.

I didn't have much will to hold her down, so I let her take control.

Eric and Benjamin stepped in the moment they saw me shift into my white Wolf.

They were both quick to come to my side, and help the guy standing behind me.

I hadn't heard other guys outside.

It took a total of ten men to put me downstairs in a holding cell. Eric kept telling me that it wasn't a cell, but I knew better. I was still shifted, and my Wolf knew we were getting locked up.

Once the lock was put into place, Benjamin told the guys they could go upstairs and keep watch.

"Do you want to shift? You can sleep for few hours. There's no point in tiring yourself out," Eric softly told me, getting closer to my cell.

I snapped my teeth at him, which made him retreat.

Benjamin hadn't said anything, but he had an apologetic expression on his face.

A few minutes passed by without anyone speaking. I noticed the Rogue shifter, Liam, was two cells down from mine. This got my attention, and suddenly I wanted to shift back.

'I need clothes,' I told Benjamin in my mind.

He nodded at me, and was gone a moment later.

"I'm sorry," Eric said, once Benjamin had left.

I didn't look his way, and I kept my eyes on the Rogue, who was now awake. He gave me a look, before going back to lie down.

Benjamin didn't take long to return, carrying a back pack in his hands.

"Emma gathered some things for you. I'm not sure what's in there, but she said you would like it. Dylan told me to hand you his cell phone, in case Blake called," Benjamin said, as he opened the barred door to the cell.

They both looked away, while I shifted and slipped on some underclothes. I picked a sun dress from the back pack.

It wasn't warm outside, but Emma had only packed dresses for me to wear. I was thankful that she'd put in there a blanket, a small radio - even though I preferred my iPod-, some magazines, and snacks. 

I grabbed Dylan's phone and held it close to my chest, feeling glad that Blake was available to me whenever I pleased.

"Thank you," I told Benjamin, which was what made both him and Eric turn back around.

"Don't mention it. I know you're not happy to be here. I tried talking to Dylan about this, but he doesn't want to see you get hurt. I know I wouldn't want my Emma fighting in a battle like this. I hope you're not too mad at us," he said.

He walked closer to me, holding out his arm.

I couldn't be mad at him. Benjamin was like a father to me too. He was what I wanted in a father.

Tears sprang into my eyes at the thought. Benjamin put his arms though the bars and I stepped closer to him. He embraced me for a couple of minutes, reassuring me that everything would be fine.

Comment and vote if you'd like.