𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 17: 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲

Start from the beginning

I shake it with a nervous smile.

I've been here long enough to be used to loud people. This shouldn't be so bad.

"Um, yes I am." I say.

Mirio smiles, "you remind me of someone."

I tilt my head, "who?"

Mirio looks up at Mr. Aizawa. "He knows who I'm thinking of."

Mr. Aizawa eyes slightly widen before going back to normal.

"You gonna let us in or what?" Mr. Aizawa says, clearly annoyed.

Mirio jumps to the side.

"Right! Come on in you two." He says, gesturing inside.

We walk inside and my eyes immediately land on a dark haired male that's sitting in one of stools in the kitchen. He's eating some kind of fish.

"I thought you said the others would be asleep." Mr. Aizawa says, looking at Mirio.

Mirio puts his hands up defensively, "Tamaki is the only one awake. He woke up for a drink a water, I promise I had nothing to do with it." Mirio explains.

"I probably won't be going back to sleep though. I don't mind helping Mirio look after Y/n. If you don't mind Mirio...." The dark haired male, I'm assuming is Tamaki, says, mumbling the last part.

But again, thanks to my quirk, I heard it completely fine.

Mr. Aizawa waves his hand dismissively, "no need to worry Amajiki. I just wanted to make sure Mirio's enthusiasm didn't wake you." Mr. Aizawa lets go of my hand, patting my head, and walks to the door.

"With that being said, I have to go now." He glances back at me, his hand on the handle "I'll be back by ten. At the latest." He says.

As much as I didn't like the sound of Mr. Aizawa getting home late, I smiled at him anyways, hoping not to let any disappointment peek through.

Mr. Aizawa nods before opening the door and leaving.

I sigh, and Mirio immediately takes notice of this.

"Don't worry Y/n, you'll have so much fun the day will go by in a flash! Mr. Aizawa will be back before you know it!" Mirio says, crouching down to me.

I look at him, "but what if he doesn't come back? What if an attack breaks out and Mr. Aizawa..." my voice becomes a pitch higher as grim scenarios race through my mind. "What if Mr. Aizawa is so badly hurt to the point he won't-" my ranting is cut short when...Tamajiki I think his name was, interrupts me.

"Eraserhead is strong Y/n. I may not know the man personally, but I don't need to to know that fact." He says, hopping down from the kitchen stool.

Mirio cuts in, "yeah! Eri's mission is a great example of that! Yeah, he might've came out a little banged up, but he still stands strong after that battle!"

I blink. Once. Twice.

"Who's Eri?" I ask, my voice returning to normal.

Mirio face palms himself, "of course! You haven't met her yet." Mirio looks at Tamajiki, who just shrugs and points down a hallway.

I blink, confused.

"Well she is sleeping right now, along with Neijre but it's onlyyyyy...." Mirio looks down at his watch. "5:08am so Neijre should be up shortly." Mirio annouces proudly.

I blink once. Twice.

"Who's Neijre?" I ask.

Tamajiki side eyes Mirio from the wall he's cuddling with, "she doesn't know who that is either Mirio." He groans. He mumbles 'idiot' afterwards.