"Guys that art!" Steven says excited that his new gem friends have learn something about the earth by themselves.

"I've been calling it "meep-morp"." Lapis states from the side.

"Let us show you our... morps."

Peridot snickers as she walks over to a table with several cassettes on top, along with her broken recorder with a blue ribbon placed on it. "This piece is called "Wow, thanks". It represents the struggles of intercommunication. The tape is the ribbon that binds our experience on Earth together. It has no functional purpose! It just makes me... feel bad!"Peridot smiles uncannily after she has explained her meep-morp.

Lapis then shows off a morp, consisting of a baseball mitt, a baseball bat, and a baseball, all of which tethered by strings to a stick. "Here's my meep-morp. This is a baseball bat. It reminds me of when I played baseball."

Lapis steps backwards, now showing off a leaf sticking on top of a pile of mud. "This is the leaf Steven gave me. It reminds me of the time... Steven gave me a leaf."

"Hey, yeah! It reminds me of that too!" Steven smiles.

Steven and an uncomfortable Amethyst glance towards a TV on a stand in the barn, with two mirrors sticking out of it and looping a scene from "Camp Pining Hearts".

"Is this one about... the thousands of years you spent trapped in a mirror?" Stevens asks worriedly.

"No, I just really like that show." Lapis shrugs.

"Oh, Amethyst! You'll love this one!" Peridot guide the group to one of the biggest morps at the end of the barn.

"They're... toilets?"

"Right!" Peridot starts laughing as she speaks. "What will I think of next? This represents the time I spent imprisoned in your bathroom, Steven."

"I call it "Occupied". It's a collaborative piece."
Peridot gives Lapis a thumbs-up before she does the same, as Lapis proceeds to make water sprout from all four toilets, waving the sprouts back and forth in an artistic way. Atom claps for the two gems morp causing the two to smile.

It seams that Amethyst still isn't impressed so Peridot heads over to her instruments. "Alright, I see you're not impressed. But this- hold on."

"This, this is what we've all been waiting for! With the power of my metal abilities, I will impress the shirts right off of you!" Peridot stands at the barn doorway, levitating two drums, two cymbals, a saxophone, a recorder, a triangle, a tambourine and a harmonica in the air, while holding two drumsticks.

"Ta-da! It's a one-Gem metal band! One, a two, a three and-" Peridot inhales and blows into the harmonica, causing her to lose control of every other instruments, as they fly in various directions and crash onto the ground, Atom ends up catching a recorder. Peridot then casually tosses the drumsticks onto the ground.

"Welp, that's as far as I've practiced that!" Lapis and Steven starts laughing as Atom nudges Amethyst, still unimpressed. Lapis walks up to Peridot and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you not having fun?" Atom looks over to Amethyst with worry.

"This is all nothing! You've been out here playing with garbage!" Atom is slightly taken aback by her sudden anger but doesn't flatter.

"Your entire room is made from garbage, that's how we met. And don't you like to play with garbage?"

"Not anymore! Who has time for any of that when Jasper is out there!" Atom freezes at the mention of her name and it seems as if they're not the only one.

"Uh, Amethyst? I uh, try not to use the J-word so loosely around here." Peridot walks towards them and nudges Amethyst.

"I'm going to go do something useful." She sighs and walks out of the barn.

Atom shakes their head and walks out to try and talk with Amethyst. They find her practicing with her whip against a couple of old tin cans.

"Amethyst-"

"I'm sorry okay! I just need to beat Jasp- her..." Amethyst hits the can harder this time, making it fling back and almost hit Atom in the face.

Peridot quickly exits the barn with Steven close behind. "Amethyst, Ams, Big A! You, are way better than Jasper!"

Amethyst groans "What did you tell her?" She turns to Steven.

"What are you even doing comparing yourself to her?" Peridot begins to swivel a can nearby with her metal abilities. "Oh Amethyst, that's ridiculous. I should call you "Ridiculous-thyst"." Peridot grows slightly frustrated, unable to knock over the can with her metal abilities, and kicks a stone at it, knocking it over.

"I mean, seriously." Peridot levitates another can. "Amethyst and Jasper are two completely different Quartzes. Sure, you're both from Earth, but your Kindergartens are radically different." This takes the others by surprise.

"We're both... from Earth?"

"Well sure! Amethyst, you're from the Prime Kindergarten in Facet Five. She's from the Beta Kindergarten in Facet Nine!" In her trance of explaining, Peridot lets loose her control of the can she is levitating, and it drops on her head. She continues explaining, unfazed.

"Have you seen that place?" Peridot asks not expecting to receive a no as Amethysts answer. "Oh, well maybe you should! So you can see how the other half was made: Poorly!" Peridot laughs again. "No, seriously, let's go. You'll get a kick out of this."

TV static is heard, as Lapis returns back to watching "Camp Pining Hearts" on the back of the truck.

"I'll tell Lapis we're leaving." Atom floats up to the truck to see a new episode of Camp pining hearts.

"ASK HER IF SHES OKAY!" Peridot yells from the ground.

"Are you okay?" Atom asks her.

"Yeah." Atom gives Peridot a thumbs up.

"IS SHE SURE?!"

"Are you sure?" Atom looks over to Lapis again and she says the same thing.

Atom gives peridot a thumbs up again.

"TELL HER WE WILL BE LEAVING BYT WE WILL COME BACK."

"We're leaving but we'll be back."

"ASK HER IF SHE NEEDS ANYTHING!"

"Do you need anything?"

"I'm good." Lapis replies.

"ASK HER WHAT SEASON THAT IS!"

"What season is that?" Atom asks calmly.

"Three."

"Thanks, see you soon Lapis."

Atom floats down to the ground as towards the short group of gems. Standing at the same size as Pearl, Atom feels slightly left out.

"To the warp pad!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~