DONT SKIP

Hi, hello, it's Author-nim. I just want to say that there are a lot of themes and scenes in this book, that may make people uncomfortable. This book has a mature tag on it, so please if you are uncomfortable with any of the things, I will list down, please exit this book immediately. I don't want people hating on this book, saying and talking all that shit. This is FANFICTION, not reality. Don't mix those two together. I see something bad, I'll be happy to report you. This book is not for those, who are easily offended and most of all, childish.

I won't be including the maknae line in this book, since again. This book is nsfw, and has themes that minors like them cannot be part in. Even if Sunoo is an adult, I will not put him in this book. Please note that. The hyung line are adults, so if you're uncomfortable with them being in nsfw themes. Exit right now.

Warnings:
Sex scenes, gore, alcohol, gambling, illegal works, murder, rape, anti-christ themes, polygamy, illegal drugs, mafia gangs, manipulation, blood, scenes of torture, abuse (more to be added)

If those warnings tell you to leave, then please do so.

The book will be mostly in 3rd person perspective, some chapters will be in the perspective of the characters, to let you have some context and let you in the lives of the characters. Though most of the book will be in a 3rd perspective narrative of the main character.

With this all out of the way, let's enter the world of Her Majesty's Jewel Box.

■■■■■■■■■■■□□□
NOW LOADING...
70%

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
LOADING COMPLETE...
100%