"Are you f*cking stupid? You hurt her, you idiot! She's my mate. I'm not sure how clear I made it when I said I didn't want anyone to touch her!" Dylan growled.

"Stop it! This isn't any of their faults. It's your fault. Now tell me, what did you do to Blake and Christy?" I asked him, as I got up from the couch.

My legs felt shaky when I tried to walk. Eric noticed this, and got up from the floor to hold me upright.

"He hit you," Dylan said, his voice serious.

"I don't care. Answer my question."

Dylan was about to turn back to Jace, but I got his attention.

"I will, when we're alone," he said to me.

I nodded, and started walking out of the room, with Eric following along.

"Let's go then," I told him.

Dylan looked confused at first, before he began walking after me.

I wasn't sure why I wasn't crying out. I felt depressed, but it was like I was holding to the last shred of hope that Dylan would tell me it was all okay.

When I turned back around, I noticed Dylan wasn't following me. Instead, he had walked back to Jace.

Before I could say anything, Dylan swung his arm, and his fist connected with the side of Jace's face. With the amount of force Dylan's punch carried, Jace had fallen to the ground. Everything in the room seemed to stop moving for a moment.

"Learn your place!" Dylan spat, in a menacing voice, before making his way back to me at the door.

Jace was on the ground, holding the side of his cheek where Dylan had hit him. Even as I saw him on the floor, with blood on his mouth- I couldn't bring myself to feel anything.

I was standing across from Dylan in his study. Eric was sitting on the couch, looking like he was trying to give us whatever privacy he could while still being in the room.

Dylan had wanted him to leave. I only had to say that I wanted Eric to stay, and Dylan was already agreeing with me.

"Where are they?" I asked him. My heart was beating faster, and I felt the anticipation of the next words that would leave his mouth.

He was looking at me intently, and his serious expression wasn't making me feel any better.

"Alive," Dylan said.

"Are you lying to me?"

Dylan shook his head, while walking closer to me. I put my hand up, which made him stop.

"Don't. I don't want to be near you," I told him.

He looked hurt by my words, but he didn't argue.

"I'm not lying. But they're gone and they aren't coming back," Dylan stated.

"How long was I knocked out?" I asked, turning to face Eric.

"Not long, maybe like half an hour," he replied.

Half an hour didn't seem like a long time. I wanted to believe Dylan, but he could've been lying to me.

"I want to talk to Blake," I told Dylan.

He shook his head, and took another step toward me.

"That was my condition to let them go. I should've killed his mate. I couldn't do it because of you," Dylan said, now looking down.

My Wolf believed anything Dylan said. She was urging me to go to him. It only pissed me off more, because I was angry with Dylan.

I was mad that they had taken me away. I was mad that everyone from the pack who was there saw how Dylan treated me- like a little girl. I was mad that they had knocked me out, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"I killed the other three Rogues. I only let Blake, his mate, and his men leave. I escorted him out of the land, and they aren't welcome here anymore," Dylan told me.

Even after he said that, I kept quiet.

"It's true," Eric said.

I turned to face him, looking at him questionably.

"Or at least, that's what I heard some of the guys who were watching over us say. I'm not sure if they were lying though, but they said that the other Alpha was set free," Eric said.

I believed Eric, but I felt like I had to make sure. The only reason Blake was at Midnight Moon territory was because of me. If anything happened to him while he was on our land, it would be my fault.

"I need to talk to Blake," I repeated.

"Leila, he's not from our pack. Don't you see? I went against my own pack by not killing his mate. If someone would've done to you, what they did to Lilly, I would expect our pack to fight for you. Now, I feel like I can't even ask for that. And still, you want to go back to them?" Dylan asked, sounding hurt.

"Blake didn't do anything! It wasn't him, it was his mate. You know what Christy told me? She said they didn't attack! She said that the pack, Lilly included, began attacking them- even though they weren't doing anything. Christy said all they wanted to do was talk!" I cried. 

I wasn't even sure if the last words I said were understandable. In my mind, they were. But everything seemed so confusing.

I slumped myself on the floor, and began to sob. I wasn't sure where my strength was coming from to cry, seeing as it was hard just to walk from one place to another.

Comment and vote if you'd like.Thanks loads for reading:D Cheers!