-Welcome to Happy Harbor-

Start from the beginning

???: Took you long enough.

Y/n: Sorry Artemis, you know me. Mom needs help with the business and you guys are a little to far from my house here in Gotham.

Artemis: How did you get here then?

Y/n: Mom flew me here.

Artemis: Yeah Yeah, now come on. I didn't invite you here for nothing.

Y/n: Hold your horses and don't start it yet.

Y/n then sat beside Artemis as they watched a movie together. Y/n met Paula and Artemis when he helped them with their problem. He helped them move to a new house and also knew Jade a.k.a. Cheshire. She's his informant to know what the League of Shadows are planning.

They don't know his hero life yet except Jade, they only know him as Y/n Prince, son of Wonder Woman. The son of a successful business woman name Diana Prince. They know his mom is Wonder Woman since he introduced them to her but they didn't know that Y/n is the hero White Dragon. Yet.

-Mount Justice-

It was now the next day as you can see Y/n in the kitchen inside Mount Justice cooking breakfast for his team. He was the first one to wake up as he did his daily workout and make something for his team. It was the next day as he went back to Mount Justice after he watched movies with Artemis.

She said to call her Megan since she was on earth. The two of them became closer as he can see signs that he knew Megan like him but took his time to know her even more. He put the bacon and eggs on the table as he noticed Aqualad jus arrived. He didn't hear the Zeta tube turn on because he was so focused on cooking the food.

Y/n: Morning Aqualad.

Aqualad: Good morning my friend. I see the others are still asleep and not here.

Y/n: Yeah, I made breakfast for you guys. I'm going to take a shower. Help yourself for breakfast.

Aqualad: Thank you.

Y/n walked towards his room and took a nice shower after his little workout in the training room. Once he was finished and put on his outfit, he walked towards the kitchen seeing Megan and Superboy already there eating.

Megan: Good morning Y/n!

Superboy: Morning.

Y/n: Good morning guys.

He sit on the table with them and had breakfast. They where having little conversations as Y/n thought of giving Superboy a name that made the clone smile. Y/n named him Conner and his last name is Kent since he's DNA is from Superman.

After breakfast, Y/n and Megan washed the plates as Aqualad and Conner are in the monitor room. They then heard the Zeta tube activated and out came Robin and Kid Flash in their civilian clothes running towards them.

Recognize:

Robin; B-0-1,

Kid Flash; B-0-3.

Robin: Did you ask him?

Kid Flash: What did he say?

Aqualad: He's arriving now.

Kid Flash: Then what are we waiting for?

He then ran off as Robin followed behind then Aqualad. Megan then smiled and wiped her hands as she and Y/n just finished with the dishes and Y/n putting his cookies in the oven. Conner crossed his arms with a smile following the three.