"Blake, Dylan said everything's okay," I told him, putting my hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

He had been tense, but I felt him relax under my touch.

"Sorry, just being careful," he said, grinning at me- completely dismissing the moment before.

"C'mon, let's go check what's going on," he said, taking my hand.

We started walking toward the noise. It wasn't too loud, but I heard guys arguing.

There in the entrance, stood four guys that I didn't recognize. Russell and some other guys stood behind the four strangers, while Jace and John were at Dylan's flanks with Eric right behind them.

The atmosphere seemed somewhat tense, but no one was actually fighting.

"I agree, but that's not how my pack works and I'm not going to change the rules just for you- especially if John didn't warn me about this," Dylan told one of the guys who seemed to be in charge.

His eyes found mine, and then he turned to look at Blake.

I looked at John, wondering what he could've said. One look at him though, told me he wasn't the John that Dylan was talking about.

"Another Alpha is here?" One of the guys asked, raising an eyebrow and nodding at Blake.

"We're making an agreement- that is all. Soon Blake will be on his way," Dylan told the guy who seemed to be in charge.

"What's going on?" Blake asked, moving to stand closer to Dylan and making me go with him.

As soon as we did that, Russell came to our side and was backing Blake up.

"Who is she, your Luna?" The guy asked Blake while he nodded at me.

Dylan growled angrily at the guy- I thought he might actually shift in front of everyone.

"She's my mate!" Dylan growled, stalking toward me and wrapping his arm possessively around my waist.

There was a guy who looked like he'd passed through a storm, and survived. He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. Something about his stare- it didn't feel right.

I felt it soon enough- he was a Rogue. But it was easy to tell the other three guys with him were part of a pack. I didn't understand why they were here and why they had brought a Rogue.

"Enough about my pack, do you agree with my rules? If you don't, then leave and take him with you," Dylan told the guy, while he pointed at the Rogue.

"Look, Layton didn't say those were the rules. He wants him locked up," the guy told Dylan.

"Look Nick, Layton isn't your Alpha yet. John told me it didn't matter how I had him, as long as I kept him here," Dylan told the guy, who I assumed was Nick.

The guy- Nick- turned to look at the Rogue, and then at the other two guys.

"What do I do?" He asked one of them.

The Rogue started laughing, looking at Nick with disgust.

"You can't even decide for yourself. That's weak," he said.

Nick was about to go at him, but Blake restrained him.

"Whoa, calm down pup," Blake told him, restraining both of his arms.

"I'm 17," Nick replied to Blake, trying to shove him away.

Dylan and Jace started laughing, like if he'd told a very funny joke.

"Defending yourself by saying your age just makes you look like a pup," Dylan said, shaking his head at Nick, while he continued to laugh.

"Especially if you're 17," Jace added.

The only one who seemed to enjoy Dylan and Jace's comments was the Rogue. He was laughing along with them.

The other two guys and Nick were scowling at them.

'Dylan, don't be like that,' I told him through our mind link, not appreciating his attitude.

He turned to face me, offering a playful grin which he rarely wore.

"My Luna doesn't seem to appreciate my joke, so I'll put that aside," Dylan told the guys, and they all turned to look at me with a grateful look. I smiled at them, hoping that they weren't too annoyed. Dealing with an Alpha wasn't exactly a party, especially if he was the Alpha from another pack.

"I'm leaving him here and I'll tell Layton what you decided. If he has any problems with it, we'll just come and pick Liam up. If not, he'll stay with your pack," another guy spoke.

No one from his group disagreed with his proposal.

Seeing the Rogue look so hurt, like he'd been beaten up constantly, was creating mixed feelings in me.

I started making my way outside of the house, leaving all the guys to discuss the final details of the Rogue.

Comment and vote if you'd like:D Thanks for reading! Cheers!