*******

Ayano kept her head low as busy doctors and nurses pass by her, some gave her a glance but none had stopped her and continued to their tasks. She briefly turned on her phone to see if she got any texts or phone calls but there was nothing. She could feel the light weight of the paper in her jacket, what she was doing was stupid and she blamed that mental love-sickness of hers. This was her chance to run and get a bus ticket to the city, instead she was running right into her enemy's lair.

This could be a trap.

This thought suddenly appeared in her mind and she slowed her steps to a stop. It was too convenient that someone came by slipped the exact address to where the Martial Arts Leader was. She wasn't even sure if this address would lead to him or some other place, sure the bandana was right outside the door but it could have been possible that it slipped from Budo's head when he left.

"What the hell am I even doing...?" Ayano breathes and lifts her head up at the ceiling. What she was doing was utterly reckless and foolish. She was smarter than this she-

She suddenly noticed an opened door of a patients room and had saw slight movement in the corner of her eye as she had ranted to herself. She turned slowly to the room as she noticed someone familiar...

Tap tap tap.

Ayano had entered the room and gently closed the door behind her. The hospital room was the same as hers except there were fewer flowers and cards and a bento box which Ayano could smell home cooking coming from it. 

Ayano slowly approaches the bed where someone slept soundly, a newspaper was on their bedside along with a silver Saikou phone. Ayano felt her heart still for a moment as she gazes at the person.

"Taro Yamada." Ayano whispered to herself, light wind from the open window made petals from the cherry blossoms dance in the air. It was almost nostalgic and filled her with happy and sad memories.

Despite his long absence, Taro still held that simple beauty that Ayano had liked about him. His beautiful, short midnight hair, long eyelashes and delicate hands. A strand of hair laid above his eye lid and Ayano couldn't help herself, just as she was about to push it aside a gust of wind suddenly knocked down a card onto the floor. Ayano jerked her hand back as if she was caught but reminded herself that it was just the wind. She walked over to it and retrieved the card, she looked at it and noticed how cute and girly it was, on the cover in pink it read, "Get well soon!" with a pink bunny holding a bouquet of flowers at the bottom. Ayano opens the card out of curiosity and read its contents.

"Dear Onii-chan,

I hope you're doing well at the hospital, Mama and Papa won't let me see you because they know I would be upset and not want to leave. They want me to focus on school instead of worrying about you, can you believe that!? So I'm writing you this letter, I want to see you really bad, I miss you at home and your delicious home-cooking!! Also, guess what!? They found that stupid girl that hurt you, apparently she burned some restaurant down and was arrested shortly after, serves her right! Justice has been served so you can wake up now, Hanako-san will be going to your high school next year and Hanako-san needs you to be awake to show her around and protect her from the jerks! Please wake up soon, I'll be waiting for you~!

Love your ADORABLE little sister, Hanako-san."

Ayano set the letter from Hanako back on the table with the other gifts. She hadn't heard from Taro in ages, the boy who used to plague her mind seemed like a distant memories these days. Long ago she had heard something had happened to the boy but she never found out what. Now she knew from the letter that he had been comatose.