four

Jun was sitting in her car, scrolling through a few articles of what to expect for a new mom. Even watching a few pregnancy reveal videos, reading a few stories on reddit. The videos made Jun excited, she couldn't help but do a little dance in her seat, eyes watery at one of the videos. I hope Bakugou reacts this way. 

"You're pregnant?" Jun's phone flew up into the air, being snatched mid fall. She glared up at Keigo, who was currently going through your phone, watching the videos she just seen. "Ugh, damn, now I really don't have a chance." he rolled his eyes, holding the phone out. The woman snatched it, pressing the button to bring the roof back up-- but Keigo was faster. He plopped down into the passenger seat, with time to spare. 

"Does that mean you're trading this in for a minivan? Oh, god fireass is so lucky to be with a Milf." He dramatically tossed his head back onto the seat, "This man gets everything."

"Keigo, will you ever give up?" 

"Well now it seems like I need to." he laughed, "But you know I'm happy for you, I only do it to get under your skin. Plus, Katsuki could never keep up with me." Jun shook her head, it was true. Keigo always knew how to piss Katsuki off, even having Katsuki giving chase a few times. Hawks cockiness and Bakugou's short temper never mixed well. 

"I don't appreciate when you antagonize my husband." She snapped as she turned the car off. 

"Grouchy already? I thought that came later on." Hawks quickly got out of the car with the look he received from the pregnant woman. Hawks knew not to push her too much, she had enough money to cover all the windows for the next few blocks; and she wouldn't care where he landed.  "Okay, I'm sorry, jeez. I'll leave your husband alo-" he cut himself short, bringing his hand to his ear signaling he received a call. "Speaking of your husband, a villain showed up."

Hawks was in the air within seconds, "WAIT! Don't tell him! He doesn't know yet!" Jun screamed, she got a short reply from Keigo, before he was gone. Jun took a sigh of relief, finally getting that aggravating pigeon was gone. 

Jun wasted no time in walking into the OBGYN, she was finally going to get ultrasound pictures of the fetus, she was hoping to find out how far alone she was too. Jun was guessing she was in her first trimester, but with the stories that she's read, some people didn't know they were pregnant until they were in labor. Jun knew that she didn't have one of those pregnancies, but it did amaze her that it happens. 

"Good morning! Oh Jun Bakugou? You must be a new patient." She waited for Jun's response before continuing, "Okay, just sign in, then take this clipboard and fill everything out. You'll be called back soon." Jun did as she was told, sitting down to fill out the few papers. It asked the basic information, name, age, asking if she was allergic to anything, how far along she thought she was. 

Jun was anxious, which was expected for a first time mom. Especially if kids were never a topic of conversation in the relationship. Waiting in the waiting room felt like it was a life sentence, even though it was only around ten minutes of waiting before she was called back. The pregnant woman was used to receiving the amazed looks, it was something that would never get old to her. The nurse took her back to a room, directing her to change into a gown. The excitement was overflowing out of her, she could barely sit still in the chair. 

The doctor walked in, they both greeted each other as the doctor sanitized, then gloved up. She started asking questions, asking if she created a birth plan(Jun in fact did not, she had no clue that even existed.) Asking the same questions the papers asked, which would've annoyed her if she wasn't so excited. 

"Now I'm sure you're ready to see it," Dr. Z states, grabbing a blanket to cover Jun's legs. She grabbed the gel, "It's going to be cold."