We are the champians (Whole Team)

After beating Iceland in the Goodwill Games, Coach took us back home to Minnesota, and the night we arrived, we had a campout.

The whole team is sitting around the campfire, you sitting next to Averman both singing to Dwayne playing the song "We Are The Champians" on his guitar. The whole team starts to join in and we're all having the best night of our lives.

Once the song was over, you decided to say something.

"Hey guys?" You say.

"Hmm?" The whole team responded with.

"I'm gonna miss all of you.." You tell them as they all looked at each other confused.

"What do you mean Y/n?" Charlie asks. You look down at your feet disappointed in yourself because you hadn't told them something that was kinda, idk.

"Well, before I tell you, I just want to say thank you coach for giving me a huge opportunity to be on Team USA and thank you all for accepting me on the team and being friends with me. I'll just get to the point. My parents are sending me to a boarding school in Italy because...well actually I don't even know. But I want you to know that you are such talented people and I will never forget any of you.." You sadly say while stuttering some words.

All of their hearts looked shattered. You slowly let a tear run down your eye. Coach gets up and sits right next to you. "I'm glad you had a chance to be on Team USA Y/n. You were a big help for the whole team, hockey-wise, and personality-wise. You made some great plays this season Y/l/n and I'm super proud of you, so is the team." The whole team nods their heads while you start to tear up even more.

Everyone started to walk over near you and pull you into a big group hug. "We are all gonna miss you Y/n and we will never ever forget about you," Julie tells me. You laugh a little and wipe your tears and start to hug everyone tighter. "I love you all so much." I tell them,

"We love you too Bash Babe" Dean slightly smiles and says to you.

We all go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning, you say goodbye to everyone and start to head to the airport to leave for Italy.