The Trade

VERONICA'S POV
"Shall i explain the rules" Allison said again this time persistant.
We all nodded
"Ok so you will each go through your worst fear. I will leave you clues on how to escape.If you make it through you live, but if you fail you get to be traded.
"No way i am leaving" marty said again.
"No like i said you cannot leave or you will be the one to be tradded" Allison said sharply.
"Ok so we go through our fear then we can leave." I asked shaking from fear.
Allison nodded then she smiled evily
"Ok so who goes first or shall i pick at random"
I looked around no one volunteered so i desided better get it over with.
I raised my hand and allison smiled.
"Thank you veronica nice of you to volunteer first" she grabbed my hand and looked at the others and glared.
She led me to a dark room it was a royal blue nothing else was in here not even a window.
"So find the clues escape and sence you are first you get special treatment you get to have to go through your second worst fear." She smiled brightly and i forced a smile back.
"I know why you are doing this i would do the same for my sister" i had to get on her good side.
"Thanks v" then she left.
I looked around i knew the second worst fear it was scary but i think i can handle it. It was the fear of spiders. I knew it was original but i couldn't help being afraid of them.
I saw a glint of white and raced toward it and read
"Congrats you have found the first clue. Hidden are two passages one is right the other is left, but remember right is not always the right path. Figure out my riddle before it is to late they are coming in eights."
I held my breath i had to hurry. I glanced around the room i saw the four walls and out of the corner of my eye i saw them coming. I knew it there were spiders with their creepy eight legs coming for me.
I ran to a wall and felt around no luck. I felt the spiders start to crawl up my leg. I shook them off, and tried to breath normal. I tried the next one once again no luck. I tried the third nothing. The spiders were back and i felt warm tears flow down my face. I went to the forth this had to be it. Sure enough a secret passage way opened up there were two. One on the left and one on the right. I thought of my hint right is not only the right path so i took a leap of faith into the one on the left.
I appeard into the room with the other kids. They were all startled by my return and marty said
"Oh no she passed it is going to be one of us" he said withe a frown
I grimanced i forgot their lifes were in danger too. Marty and me weren't persay close friends but enough to where we hung out occasionaly. I also new he was a scaredy cat, and this is a very bad idea he would surley die.
"Sorry" i said to him"i wanted to live"
"Great you made it i made a hat with everones names why dont you pick someone randomly... or you can go home and possibly be eaten by wolfs." Allison came in with a big smile.
I shook my head and i picked a name out of the hat.
I read it out loud before in my head....bad mistake
"Marty" i looked at the card over and over again
"No no please i cant" marty begged
"Its ok marty you dont necessarily have too." She stopped for a seconed
"You can forfet and trade yourself and die in peace."
The way she said it made me shiver she sounded demented.
"Fine" marty grumbled
She walked marty to the room and we waited for a while and allison came out smiling.
"His fear was clowns and he passed out as soon as he saw them. Now i can have my sister back." Allison pransed back out and came back with a unconscious marty.
She chained him to the floor where a weird circle with some kind of rune inside it was.
Marty's eyes opened fast and he tried to get out but couldn't
"No not me please i want to live" marty said tears brimming his eyes.
"Sorry i want my sister back" was all allison said.
" v come over here and help." Allison said sharply.
I went over and she said read these words.
Allison handed me a sheet of paper i read over it once or twice and i think i got it.
"Ok i am going to rub this liquid stuff on him and you read those words when you are done i will stab him." Veronica said she could barley hide her excitement.
I nodded and made the mistake of looking into martys eyes. They were silently.pleading with me but i looked away. I had to do this if it happened to my sister i would do anything to get her back.
Allison started to rub the liquid on marty's body and i said the words
"marie marie come back to ua let your soul guide you back we make this trade in your great humble spirit. Come back where ever you are take this trade and become one again."
As i said the last part wind gusted in and lightening flashed so i only saw half of Allison's face when she plunged the knife into Marty's chest.
He screamed in pain and wind whipped my hair around my face so i sidnt see anything.
Suddenly it stopped i looked and saw marie allison's sister in the circle.
I gasped she wore a white gown and her black hair was straight framing her face perfectly.
"Marie" allison ran over to her sister and they hugged for a while then marie said
"Sisi i missed you i am sorry i drownded i didn't mean to."
Allison laughed she just said
"It's alright marie it wasn't your fault."
I had tears of my own flowing down my face what just happened then someone stepped out of no where and stabbed allison in the back.
Allison gasped and fell
"Sisi" marie screamed after her
The rest of the students fell then a voice said
"There needs to be a trade for every night a person is gone it has been a week so seven need to die"
Marie looked at me scared. Then i tried to get her but before i could i said out loud.
"Wait there was seven days only six fell.....that means" i gasped as i felt a sharp stinging pain right up my spine.