First day of school

Millie POV:

Today was the first day of school. I am now a senior and am excited to be one of the eldest in the school. I spent the entire holiday with my best friend Maya. She picked me up from school and dropped me off at the coffee shop. I can't function without coffee in my system. After my coffee fill up, I hopped back into Maya's car and drove to school. 

We pulled into the parking lot and found our usual space. Maya parked and we said our goodbyes as we had seperate lessons on the otherside of school. I walked towards my locker to get my books. I had english period 1 and was excited, as it is my fave lesson of the day. 

I walked happily into class, excited to see who my new teacher was. It was Miss Voyce, my faveourite one. I was so happy. That was until I saw Claire, the school bully. She knew how to push my buttons and make me mad with that fake plastic smile. I calmed myself and looked around for a seat. The only one left, was the one right at the back, next to the school's bad boy, Ryan. 

I have had a crush on huim for the whole of my time in High School, but never wanted to tell him, afraid he would break my heart or reject me. I knew all about how he played with the hearts of girls and slept around. That didn't bother me as I used to do that afew years back. I stopped when my mum threatened to cut me off. 

I walked slowly over to the empty desk, feeling the hard stare of the class. I slipped off my bag and settled down. I could sense Ryan looking at me. I had never sat at the back of the class, I realised how Ryan never gets kicked out of class. There was a big distance to the front of the room , I could barely hear the teacher. 

I looked over to see Ryan had nothing out on his desk and was texting someone on his phone. He looked up and saw me looking. I quickly averted my gaze and focused back on my work. 

It was hard to concentrate. His chizeled features and deep brown eyes. He was just so perfect. 

I looked back towards the teacher, completely lost on the work.  

"Everyone, can I have your attention? The seats you are in now will be permanent for the rest of the year. No complaining. You will complete all assignments will the person next to you as well." Miss Voyce stated sternly. 

I would have to sit next to him, talk to him and have him round to my house for a couple of hours. My heart started racing. I filled with excitement and shock. 

"Hey" A deep, cold voice came from the side of me, almost scaring me. "I guess we will see each othe more."

I looked towards the direction the voice came from. I realised the coolest guy in school just spoke to me. 

DID YOU LIKE IT. I KNOW IT WAS A BIT BORING BUT IT SET THE SCENE. WHAT DO YOU THINK MILLIE WILL SAY BACK. DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE THE START OF A GREAT FREINDSHIP? COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. LOVE Y'ALL!