CHAPTER 5

(Lunas p.o.v)
~Two weeks~
Me and blaze have been getting closer but I still haven't told her about my mom I'm still a little scared to I mean every one knows my mom is dead but it really took a me for a ride I was at the hospital when she dyed it was awful. I can't even remember it I choose not to.
~phone rings~

~The next morning~
(Blazes p.o.v)
I was happy that Luna opened up to me but I still feel like she's holding back I can't say anything but my pasted isn't that important nothing really happen to me I had a normal child hood. She will open when she's ready I made my way to school but I didn't see Luna so I tried to call her no answer that was wired but I didn't look to far in to it she most likely slept in late I walk in to my first class everyone just looked at me with sad looks. "I'm sorry I hope she makes it" one girl said to me. "Wait what who what's going on" I mubberd I didn't know what's going on. "You don't know Lunas in the hospital she tried to kill her self last night because her grandma died I just guess she couldn't take it anymore she never got over her mother's death I'm so sorry you had to here it from me" she said softly. "Oh my god" I almost scared. Then I ran out of the class room and I kept running and running tell I got to the hospital I ran in and asked the woman at the desk what room she was in room 17 I ran as fast as I could tell I got to her room she was laying there Iveys abd toobs where all over her I could barely stand when I saw her I walked in to her room and sat down near her bed why did she do this why she could have called me stared cry I never cry but she is my world and she's so close to death I don't know what I would do with out her I wound dye I would loss my self. "Excuse me who are you"a woman says. I turn around it was Lunas ant a stud up and wiped the tears forme my face. "I'm Lunas girlfriend I just found out what happened and I had to come see her"I mumbled she looked at me with soft eyes she walked in and hugged me I hugged her back She sobbed in to my shoulder. "Think you for coming" she sobbed in to my shoulder then she took a set next to Luna on the other side of the bed and she began questioning me. "How long have you to been together." "About 2 months." The questions whet on what's your name who old are you the normal questions it didn't bother  me because  she had never met me and Luna does open up to her much she was a kind woman and she expected the fact me and Luna where together that's all I could want from her most of the time she would just look at Luna and talk to her like I wasn't even there she would say how tell Luna how she looked like her mother and how she knows it's hard to lose someone you love and how she wouldn't be mad at her if she let go and she loves her at about 11:00 at night she went home to get some sleep but I didn't leave I wasn't ganna leave tell she woke up.