xv. all the feels

THE SOUND OF pebbles hitting on y/n's bedroom windows in the middle of the night were heard.

she just got woken up by another nightmare of stan, and now she's been awake since eleven pm.

y/n opened the curtains and lift up the window, only to see the one and only bill denbrough waving at her, sitting on his bike silver.

'what?' she mouthed with a smile, all bill did was pat on the seat behind him and shrugs.

y/n looked back at her room and locks the door, then she sneaks out carefully and hopped on his bike happily.

as he drove away, she finally asked. "what's wrong?" putting her arms around his waist.

"i j-just can't sleep, i want us to-to be alone." he blushes, feeling the arms of his crush around him.

then it fell silent, a comfortable one. all you could hear was the midnight wind getting y/n's hair in her face. the cold air hitting the two teen's skin.

"i w-wanna ta-take you somewhere." bill finally spoke up after five minutes of silence. she nods her head agreeing and closed her eyes, inhaling the cold, fresh air once again.

it took around ten minutes for bill to finally reach the kissing bridge. he planned this about yesterday when she told him she were moving, and now he was finally ready.

"where are we?" y/n asks, looking around. bill stops his bike and hands out a hand to her, motioning her to follow him. instead, he ignores the question and starts leading both of them to a wooden fence.

"y-you see this right here? this letter b?" he went through his pockets as he points the letter with his free hands. "watch."

she studied him carefully as he carved in another letter next to his initial, revealing to be y/f/n.

y/n blinks, not believing what she's seeing. bill has finished carving her initial and now he's anxiously waiting for y/n's reaction.

"you like me?!" she asked in surprise with a hint ofred tint on her cheeks, he just nods.

"i like you too." y/n looks at him in the eye, now it was bill's turn to look like a red tomato.

bill then thought about his idea yesterday and began to lean in slowly. y/n who noticed this started to lean in too, blushing. then they both kissed.

they were both surprised. eyes closed, red cheeks, and wind in both of their faces. she's gonna remember this all too well.

the kiss lasted for a couple of seconds before both of them pull away, still making eye contact. he's gonna remember this all well too.

and it's not gonna go away for the rest of his life.