xiii. is that your mom?

"WHAT TOOK YOU so long?" georgie walks towards bill.

"i was looking for you this whole time." bill, shocked. his eyes starts to get glossy as georgie continues. "i couldn't find my way out of here. he said i could have my boat back, billy."

bill's breathing gets heavier and looks down at him. "was she fast?"

"i couldn't keep up with it." then he realizes something was wrong. "she, georgie. you call boats she." instead, 'georgie' ignores him and said "take me home, billy." with a sad face.

y/n and the losers catches up with him, and looks at bill surprised.

"i wanna go home. i miss you, i wanna be with mom and dad!" georgie begans to tear up, and so does bill. "i want more than anything for you to be home." he shooks his head.

"with mom, and dad.. i miss you so much. bill approaches his missing - who was now found brother. "i love you billy." georgie looks up at him. "i love you too." he pauses for a second, before he brings the gun up to georgie's head.

"but you're not georgie." he pulls the trigger.

it was silent, the losers gasping. they couldn't believe that bill shot his own so called brother. georgie's body fell down, before shaking violently. after many screams and shaking, it took awhile to reveal that georgie, has been replaced by it.

"kill it bill! kill it!" the losers cried, terrified. "it's not loaded.." pennywise smiles as bill brings the gun to it's head again. "hey! it's not loaded!" bill pulls the trigger again.

this time, pennywise acted like it got been shot and attacks bill to the ground. "leave him alone!" y/n tries to hit it by a pipe. "y/n no!"

one by one they all tried to defeat it, but all of them failed. because they were still scared. afraid.

"bill!" pennywise holds bill in his arms like a teddy bear, smiling.

"let him go." y/n demands. "no," pennywise shook it's head. "i'll take him, i'll take all of you!" she backs away. "and i'll feast on your flesh as i feed on your fear." that's it, fear.

y/n shot pennywise a dirty look before it continues, "or, you'll just leave us be." her face dropped instantly. "i will take him, only him, and then i will have my long rest."

"and you, will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives!"

"until old age takes you back to the weeds." it finishes. it was all silent, the only thing you could hear was heavy breathing from terrified friends. "leave.. i'm the one wh-who dragged you all into this." y/n's eyes started to get watery, shaking her head.

"i'm so sorry--" pennywise cuts him off, "s-s-s-sorry!" it laughs.

"guys, we can't leave him!" y/n turns to the other losers, who was still sad and afraid. "i told you bill," richie stands up. "i fucking told you. i don't wanna die." the losers look at him, confused while pennywise smiles, knowing that richie took it's side.

"it's your fault! you punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house," he pauses again, stopped walking back and forth.

"and now, i'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." he grabbed a near by pipe. "welcome to the losers' club, asshole!"

 "welcome to the losers' club, asshole!"

ONE BY ONE, the losers took turns hurting it too.

it shapeshifted to the woman stan was afraid of, but this time he didn't scream or tried to run, he hit it in the face.

ben stabs it in the stomach with something he had grabbed from earlier, pennywise screams painfully as it's 'blood' rise up in the air. to the point where all of them were now hitting it who's now on the ground, injured badly.

then, pennywise turns towards y/n, who's holding a bat. it shapeshifted into her dead dad, and now she's scared.

the clown knowing she's scared, it walks towards y/n and grabbed her arm, dragging her with him. "y/n!" her friends screams out.

she tried to break free but she couldn't, because she was afraid.

"i'll take you instead." pennywise says in her dad's voice. it opened his mouth to eat her, but instead, you could hear a yell from the distance. "not my daughter you bitch!"

pennywise suddenly dropped her, now holding an arrow that's sticking out of his eye. he walks back while she looks around looking for her bat that she dropped earlier.

when she found it, she wasted no time to shove the bat down pennywises' throat. he roars in pain as he's gasping for air.

"y/n!" the voice that were heard from the distance earlier repeated, calling her name. she turns around and saw her mother. "mom?"

the older woman attacks her daughter with a long hug. they pull away ten seconds later.

"is that your mom?"

˖˚⊹ ₊ ✦ ⁺˳✧༚

HEY IT'S 3RD DECEMBER

this book is almost finished 😕