This hair pin is like Hastinapur royal family jewel which every girl should wear so abhitha and Pallavi will always wear it )

This hair pin is like Hastinapur royal family jewel which every girl should wear so abhitha and Pallavi will always wear it ) .
It was evening and everyone was chit chatting sitting around the fire taking loudly but adish was sitting alone and Pallavi saw this and decided to approach him .
Pallavi : umm well .
Adish : do you need anything .
Pallavi : well I was feeling a bit hungry so I thought what you all will usually eat for dinner .
Adish : well no one is actually good in cooking and I know only to make a soup and rice so that's what we ate for a month .
Pallavi : what only soup and rice .
Adish : Yes since this place is high in the mountain it is cold so that's what we will eat .
Pallavi : oh well Gayathri doesn't know to cook but I know to cook well so will you show me the kitchen so that I can prepare some food for us .
Adish : sure .
Both of them went to the kitchen attached with a garden full of fruits and vegetables . Pallavi Started cooking and Adish helped her in cutting vegetables and both of them completed cooking .

A satisfying smile appears on both of thems face and Pallavi started to serve everyone

A satisfying smile appears on both of thems face and Pallavi started to serve everyone . Except adish as he was no where to be found all of a sudden .
Jalesh (jiyu ) : wow vaishu it's tasty .
Abhitha : Yes vaishu very tasty .
Akash : yeah vaishu it's very tasty .
Nalini : Yes sister it's very good .
Pallavi : thank you everyone . Ah well jiyu did you see adish we all are eating but he is not here .
Jiyu : leave him vaishu he is always like that .
Adish was coming to eat but stopped when jiyu said like that and decided to hear what they were speaking about him .
Pallavi : what leave him .
Jiyu : leave him vaishu let him eat if he want .
Pallavi : jiyu is this how you say if I won't eat .
Jiyu : of course not I would have feed you .
Pallavi : because ....
Jiyu : because you are my sister ... And you have cared for me from my birth .
Pallavi : so for me you will do it and for him you don't all those years I have took care of you and for a month I couldn't but he took care of you right ...so .
Jiyu : alright alright now don't start you lecture I will call him now . Pallavi : make him eat I will feed you .
Nalini : sister for me .
Jiyu : no she will feed me only .
Nalini : no she will feed me .
Pallavi : quiet both of you. I will feed you both ok now go call adish and come .
Both Nalini and jiyu found adish sitting alone and dragged him near the fire place were all of them were eating . Pallavi served adish and he started eating too . And Pallavi feed both of them and jiyu made sure pallavi are the food and all of them returned to their hut expect adish and Pallavi . Adish was sitting on  a rock and Pallavi was roaming around .
Adish : it's cold here so don't roam around or else you might caught cold .
Pallavi : it's fine I couldn't sleep that's why I was roaming here . By the way why are you sitting here.
Adish : I will always sit here for sometime and play veena .
Pallavi : you know how to play veena .
Adish : Yes.
Pallavi : can you play it for me .
Adish : sure .
( This is the veena avoid the girl )

Adish snapped his fingers and a veena appears there

Adish snapped his fingers and a veena appears there .
Pallavi : how did you do that.
Adish : we have special powers we can summon anything .
Pallavi : oh .
Adish started playing the veena and Pallavi recalled the flash back .
Flashback :( in kaliyug)
Pallavi was playing with naresh . And suddenly naresh told to pallavi that he will show how to play veena as he has learnt and mastered a song.

( This is song naresh played ) .
Back at present :
Adish : how is it.
Pallavi : um nice it seems to be familiar .
Adish : oh .
Pallavi : well it's getting late I will go to sleep and don't stay up too late , good night .
Pallavi turned  and left adish alone sitting on the rock . Pallavi was lying on the floor mat trying to sleep but couldn't cause she was having a nightmare she was sweating badly and blue whip of powers surrounded her and all of her friends stood beside her including adish , Akash , jiyu .
After some time pallavi woke up breathing heavily and Abhitha handed a glass of water to her to drink and Pallavi gulped the water in one sip and her hands was shaking with fear and her eyes are terrified and held nothing but fear . After some time pallavi clam down and slept . Some where in adish heart it is paining to see her in that state and at last everyone slept .

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment to support me ☺️