Then Daiku proceeded to slowly move his hand up and down while Lincoln moaned softly from the movement.

Daiku: Is it good? (He asked seductively while still moving his hand up and down slowly)

Lincoln: Yeah ... (He said as he nod his head and looks at the ceiling with a blush on his cheeks)

Daiku: Well, let me give you more ....

Then suddenly Daiku proceeded to move his hand faster causing Lincoln to moan a little louder.

After a few minutes Daiku stopped but still holding Lincoln's member, he looks at Lincoln who was panting a little and then said.

Daiku: Enjoy my love ....

Lincoln: Wha ....

He was interrupted because Daiku put Lincoln's member inside his mouth causing Lincoln moaned loudly.

Lincoln: AHH! ..... (He moaned when he felt Daiku's tongue inside)

Then Daiku proceeded to suck Lincoln's member giving several licks, kisses and sucking it to the point of reaching it down his throat.

Lincoln: Da .... Dai ... Ahhh ... Yo ... You are .... Go .. good at this (He said panting from the pleasure he was feeling)

And let's not forget the fact that Lincoln is drooling a little from the pleasure, i mean come on nobody can avoid drooling when it comes to pleasure.

Daiku: Mmhmmhhm ... (He exclaimed sucking Lincoln's member)

After doing this for 4 minutes Lincoln felt that he was going to reach his limits.

Lincoln: Da ... Dai ... Im ... Im going .... To .... Im on my limit (He said still moaning)

When Daiku heard that, he proceeded to suck Lincoln's member harder and faster implying that he wants Lincoln's essence inside his mouth.

Daiku: Give it to me, i want to taste your semen (He said and sucks Lincoln's member harder again)

Lincoln: Dai I'm .... I'm gonna AHHHH ... AHH ....

He moaned loudly as he release a large load of semen on Daiku's mouth almost filling his mouth.

When Daiku felt it, he squeezes Lincoln's member to able to release all of the semen from Lincoln's member.

After a minute Daiku removes Lincoln's member from his mouth and proceeded to swallow all of the semen he received.

Daiku: Mmm .. mhhmm ... Mmm (He exclaimed still savoring Lincoln's semen and finally swallows them)

Daiku: That was very good Linky, i might get addicted to this (He said while getting the remaining of the semen from his mouth and sucks them) so ... What do you think of the reward i gave you (He said flirtatiously while biting his lower lip)

Lincoln: i love it very much (He said panting with a smile)

They stayed like this for a few minutes when suddenly a boy enters the bathroom.

Boy: And I'm begging to feel like a rap god, rap god ..... (He stopped when he saw the scene) .... Ahh .. I'm going to use the other bathroom ... Sorry to interrupt, bye (He said as he backed away slowly and closes the door pretending that he hadn't seen what was in front of him)

When the boy left, there was an uncomfortable silence until the couple let out a laugh.

Lincoln: Hahaha, man that was akward (He laughed as he wipe the sweat from his forehead)