Stars

Inna is pregnant and looking for a den. But the night is cold, and fearsome predators have caught her scent. The moon moved slowly as a wolf sprinted past. Inna walked slowly through the night unaware of the danger. Snow rained onto her gorgeous dirty blond fur. The growls of wolves became louder so she could hear. She started to run as fast as her paws could carry her. Inna was still very slow because she was pregnant. She jumped over frozen streams and rocks as wolves came closer and closer. "Oh shoot, there is a wolf right there! Oh shoot, oooohhhh shoot! Keep going Inna, keep go'n." She said to herself. There was a big crack in the rock she ran toward it. "Is that a den?!" She came closer to see that it was just a crack. She jumped over trying to avoid the wolf. "Oh no! This is so scary! I don't want to die!" She was sill running staying strong even though she wanted to rest. She jumped on a rock where the wolfs couldn't get her. Inna walked away looking for a den. "Suckers!" She yelled behind her shoulder as she walked away. That night, the stars whispered to Inna. Suddenly a trail of stars in the sky seemed to signal for Inna to fallow. So, she did. The stars disappeared as Inna came close. Making her to run toward them. She ran to the last star that seemed to lead her to a cave, and as she touched it it disappeared and she went inside the cave.