Theresa : How I come? If your lovely senpai saying that "She and Nadia" will go to "here".

Mei : Yup. Nadia and I met principal Theresa before we go here.

Nadia : So?

Theresa : Can I have moment with you Nadia? Meet me in my room after you done with this.

Nadia : How about now?

Theresa : Wise choice. Ok, you can come with me.

Kiana : Can we come as well?

Theresa : Well, I guess that also a good idea. Alright, you three can accompany Nadia

Kiana, Bronya & Mei : Ok!

**Timeskip**

**Theresa POV**

We finally arrive to my room. Before they go back to class, I make arrangement for them that they are free until they can go home. As a surprise, Himeko waiting in my room as well.

Theresa : Oh, Himeko. What's bring you here?

Himeko : Well, you know that I don't have any schedule to teach on any class right? So it will be good if I can rest and talk with you awhile. But well, you also bring them.

Kiana : Yahooo, Miss Himeko!

Nadia : Miss Himeko, pleasure to meet you.

Himeko : Pleasure to meet you as well, Nadia-chan. Oh, your right hand... Let me guess, bad students again?

Mei : Yes

Theresa : Can you give them more homework as punishment later?

Himeko : Alright.

I close the door, Kiana looking around my room, while Nadia, Bronya and Mei sit on the sofa. Because all of them are here, I guess it is good to explain about Nadia's true power. The last test, she almost beat Fu Hua's score. Just different few point, Nadia can get perfect score.

Theresa : Okay, there is a reason I want to talk you all privately. It's about... Nadia

Nadia : Hm?

Theresa : Nadia... I know this thing already long time ago. It is about... Your emblem or we can say, "Vision".

Nadia : Oh. You mean this? *she show us her pyro vision*

Theresa : Yes.

Kiana : What's up with her... Vision?

Himeko : This is her father keepshake. And it also grand Nadia a power.

Kiana : Ohhhhhh. Wait, do you mean she has same power like you, Miss Himeko?

Himeko : You can say that. But, Nadia's pyro power is more stronger than me.

Mei : I see.

Bronya : The Bronya have question. Is subject Nadia does have anomaly power?

Theresa : No. She not having any of that. Nor Herrscher power. Yet, Nadia also has high resistance of honkai on her body.

Mei : Interesting. I never know that Nadia-san has such power like that.

Nadia : ...It tells me everything now.

Theresa : But, need I remain you again? You must keep this secret to my grandpa, Otto Apocalypse. Nadia is precious to us. I don't want my grandpa do crazy things to her.

Kiana : Don't worry! If he dares to hurt Nadia, I will kick his butt back where he come!

Himeko : Not so fast, Kiddo. If we manage to damage anything around Otto or his faction, he will close St.Freya. Worst part, he might kill you.