chapter 10:spring bash

*All outfits are posted for the girls*

《Cameron pov》

"Get your asses up!!!" The boy's Rodney and I ran in to lenlyd room and hopped around "shut up!!" Sophie screamed "theres another one?!?!" Carter asked "yep im the meanest." She flipped her hair.

Once the girls were up we went downstairs and sat on the couch "you woke me up and there's no food what the hell" screamed "want me to cook??" Shawn asked "sure I'll help!" She grabbed his arm and they walked into the kitchen to start cooking. #relationshipgoalsaf

Breakfast was served and we talked about the party until the girls got ready.

"How do yall like Sophie??" I asked
"Dibs on her!!" Nash yelled we all started laughing.

《Makenly pov》

The girls and i went upstairs after the boys and us ate breakfast, to get ready i poo ut my hair in loose curls and packed a bag with the rest of my clothes abd stuff since were staying the night there. {To clarify its just the the girls and the boys}

"Leggo!!!" Shawn came and threw me over his shoulder so we could go to the car, i watched nash stare at Sophie as she walked "back off shes mine" i pointed at nash and laughed "fine" he made a pouty face.

We went to the store and bought balloons, pool toys, food, soda, etc. Than we just ran around in the toys and electronics and stuff untill we almost got kicked out.

We drove out to the lake house and started set up everything "when is the dj coming?" I questioned "around 6:30 since the party starts at 7" cam said.

We finished decorating around 5 and set up a playlist and then made a quick YouTube video "hello." Nash sat down next to Sophie "hello" she scooted a little away from him and i giggled.

--skip to party

The doorbell started ringing and people started coming in "hi!!" I welcomed them in and told them to go into the movie room once about everyone was here the party was on "Hey kenly!!" Carson said "hey girl." I responded "whos that??" Shawn whispered "my mini me" i whispered back.

I was in the pool and Shawn grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living room "let me grab my towel"i said "share with me but be quiet when we get in" he pulled me close to his side and wrapped the towel around us.

We walked inside and down the hall and into the back room "why you bring me in here??" "For this" he kissed me and i kissed back we had like a 3 minute long make out session then the boys ruined by banging on the door and yelling get some shawn!!

《Shawns pov》

After the boys crashed our make out session Makenly was embarrassed so she walked down the hall fast while the boys barged in the room "how was it?did yall you know what?can she kiss good?" They bombarded me with questions "pretty good to the first question" i licked my lips "i still have these on so no to the second question " i pulled at my swim trunks "and heck yeah to the last one" i screamed.

We opened the doorand there was Ren, Sophie, and Makenly eaves dropping "well hi there" Makenly laughed "come on lets get our party on!!" we ran down the hall and the girls started dancing and doing weird head banging pagent things "what the hell??" Jack g said.

The party was over and we cleaned up and took showers "so how was that kiss" i asked kenly "pretty good thanks for not leaving a hickey because my mom would kill me if i had that" she said "well you got lipstick on me that the shower couldn't even get off" he wiped his cheek "oh let me get it off" we walked into her room at the lake house.

She got this little pad out and wiped it off "all good" she stood up and triwto help me wich barely helped "come on more strength" i laughed "shut up im not that strong" she hit me "so you wanna play games" i picked her up and went out side as she was beating on my back and screaming.

"I swear i you throw me in this damn pool" she sassed "what" i got i tighter grip on her "you'll see" she said "ok you win this round" i put her down she flicked me off in a joking way and grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

"I took a video of that" Cameron said "im playing it at yalls wedding" he finished. We all started laughing and walked into the movie room and watched a bunch of videos then went to our rooms and wet to sleep.

I layed down with Makenly until she fell asleep and the i left the room "got that too" cam i whispered to myself "yeah" he came out of the hall and started laughing "good night" i walked into my room.

¤
¤
¤
End of chapter