Meeting Thorin Oakenshield

All of the Dwarves had came to Bilbo's home.Only one was missing.The Dwarves began to take food to the table as Lambert followed,laughing as Bilbo tried to stop them.

It was quite funny watching him."Need help,Baggins?"Lambert asked,smirking."Ha ha,very funny"Bilbo said mockingly.Lambert laughed again.One of the Dwarves asked Bilbo where he should put his plate,and then suddenly one of the other Dwarves began to toss the plate to another,his brother.Bilbo looked furious at this.

The Dwarves then began to sing,and all of the Dwarves began to toss the dishes around at one an other.Lambert grinned as they sang and tossed while Bilbo tried to stop them.

"Blunt the knives and bend the forks!
Smash the bottles and burn the corks!
Chip the glasses and crack the plates!
That's what Bilbo Baggins Hates.

"Cut the cloth and trail the fat!
Leave the bones on the bedroom mat!
Pour the milk on the pantry floor!
Splash the wine on every door!

"Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl;
Pound them up with a thumping pole;
And when you finish,if they are whole,
Send them down the hall to roll!

"That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!"

All of the Dwarves then shared a laugh and sat down.Lambert laughed softly and sat next to an empty chair.All of the dishes and cups were now stacked up in the middle of the table.Suddenly there were three loud knocks,more like booms,which made everyone draw their attention to the door.

Everyone became quiet."He is here"Gandalf said with a serious face.Lambert raised an eyebrow.The door then opened,which revealed a Dwarf.His hair was long and he had strokes of white hair.His eyes were icy blue."Gandalf"He said in his deep voice,and then walked in Bilbo's house.

Gandalf walked towards Thorin,and all of the Dwarves followed."I thought you said this place would be easier to find"The Dwarf said.He then took off his cloak and handed it to Lambert,which took Lambert by surprise.She then growled at the Dwarf.He then walked towards Bilbo and crossed his arms."So this is the Hobbit"He said.

He then insulted Bilbo,which made the Dwarves laugh.This made Lambert angry.She didn't know Bilbo too well,but the way the Dwarf insulted her made her angry."Hey!Don't insult him like that!"Lambert shouted."Do not talk to Thorin Oakenshield like that"One of the Dwarves whispered to Lambert.

Lambert ignored this.The Dwarf,Thorin,turned around slowly to look at Lambert.He looked furious.He then slowly walked towards Lambert,who had a scowl on her face."And who are you?"He asked calmly."I'm Lambert Arebelle Vali"Lambert answered."So your the rotten Elf?"Thorin asked,chuckling as the Dwarves laughed as well.

Lambert narrowed her eyes and then threw Thorin's cloak at him."Call me that again and next time I'll slit your throat open!"Lambert shouted.Thorin took this by surprise.He then scowled at Lambert."Don't you dare talk to the king under the mountain like that"Thorin growled.

"Then don't you dare insult me and Bilbo like that"Lambert hissed back.Thorin and Lambert were now nose to nose.Lambert stared into Thorin's icy blue eyes while Thorin stared into her light honey brown eyes.Suddenly,someone pushed Lambert and Thorin together,which made their lips smash together.

It wasn't a kiss,though.They only touched lips.But Lambert turned a bright shade of red as quickly moved away from Thorin.Thorin narrowed his eyes angrily as he heard his two nephew's,Fili and Kili,snickering silently.But as soon as Thorin shot a glare at them,they became quiet and stood up straightly.Thorin then turned to look at Gandalf.

"You never told me an Elf was coming with us on our journey"Thorin said angrily.Gandalf turned to look at Lambert."Arebelle is my apprentice.She is in training and she is to come with us by my choice"Gandalf informed Thorin.Thorin raised an eyebrow at this."I thought its name was-"

"First of all,I am not an it!And-as I have already informed you once-my real name is Lambert Arebelle Vali;Gandalf just likes to call me by my middle name"Lambert answered angrily.Thorin turned to look at Lambert and then folded his arms behind his back while giving a fake smile."Very well,Miss Vali.You can join us on our voyage.But you must swear not to disrupt us"He said.

Lambert nodded.For some odd reason,she kind of actually feared Thorin."Very well then.Lets get on about business"Thorin announced.Then he and the Dwarves walked back into Bilbo's kitchen.Gandalf and Lambert followed.Lambert sat in the seat she was sitting on earlier,which was the one next to Thorin.