Luis

Luis is a 24 year old man who never really have any real friends

Luis is a 24 year old man who never really have any real friends. Luis is more of a fake friend, he only be friends with anyone if they are any useful for him, once he’s done with them, he throws them away like nothing. He doesn’t want anything to do with people and just wants to cause problems for no reason at all. His childhood was a normal one and his mom and dad really did loved him but he used to hang out with the wrong people which caused him to be the person he is now, an asshole who doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings….until one day, he found friends who made him feel something. At first when he met them, he thought they would be useful to him for a bit and then he’ll throw them away…but these friends were different. he felt that he could trust them…and he hates that, he hates that he feels the need to protect them and hates the fact that he is growing attach to them, he’s been thinking on what to do until finally he came into a conclusion. These are his real friends and no one else would put any harm into them and if they mess with his friends, he’ll ‘deal’ with them. Even with his now real friends, he’s still a cunning bastard who is still doesn’t like people and would still use them until he gets what he wants.