sour gum backsgory

Sourgum was born in L.A in the sketchy neighborhood with her alcoholic mom and her abusive step dad, her real dad left her when she was only a baby and never seen him since, her mom and step dad always argue on a daily basis and would often throw stuff at each other. Her step dad would take all his anger out on her while her mom watched since she doesn't want to get beaten as well, Sour Gum always leaves home and would often hang out with thugs and thieves to get away from her household. Taken pity of her, they all taught her stuff about the streets, how to fight, how to rob, and how to cover up a murder if it comes down to it. When she was 10 she was going through an ally way when she saw Tic Tic. Tic tic was busy beating up a guy that she didn't noticed Sour Gum behind her, when she does, she saw Sour Gum all bruised up, feeling now worried the kid, sour gum explained how her parents got to out of hand and where beating each other and her. Anger by this, Tic tic went to 'deal' with her parents and right after that, she adopted Sour gum as her child.

Now in her 20, Sour gum won't let anything happen to kids at any age and would caused chaos just to fuck with the police, she is dating one of Angela's and Jas's oldest child, Angie. She is living her best life, causing trouble, having two supportive moms, and a lover who will murder anyone who gives her the wrong stare

 She is living her best life, causing trouble, having two supportive moms, and a lover who will murder anyone who gives her the wrong stare