Announced

This story is " The Journey With My Handsome" it's about how I meet Chen Xiang, how did I know about him and how I became his biggest fan.

This month is very special for me☺️ or should I say that I am very Lucky Girl😍😍 because In This month Two the most popular handsome person(Salman Khan's b'day- 27 December}😊 and My Handsome {Chen Xiang's b'day - 13 December} )😎 And also coinci...

This month is very special for me☺️ or should I say that I am very Lucky Girl😍😍 because In This month Two the most popular handsome person(Salman Khan's b'day- 27 December}😊 and My Handsome {Chen Xiang's b'day - 13 December} )😎 And also coincidentally Mine and Salman Khan's birthday is on the same day🎂🎉 that's why after getting to know my Hero whenever December comes, I get so excited to celebrate my and Chen Xiang's birthday🤗❣️.

So now I'm also his biggest fan and I also want to write about him when and how I meet him.

Thank you soooo much dear (Sana) ChenxiangCreations an opportunity that on your request😊 and all of us will also be able to know that how our handsome (Chenu) become so many fan's and we will get to know many new things about it, that too before his birthday arrives.

May I wish Chen Xiang get everyone's love, many more good blessings and all achievements come true on his birthday🤗💓.

________________________________________________________________

So here are some things before starting Chen Xiang's journey, I can't update story regularly as I am very busy at home these days but I will try my best to update the new part whenever I get a chance.

               Lot's of love!! 😘
    Stay healthy!! & stay save!!💗
                  Ba' bye!!.