10. The Fallout Pt. 2

Începe de la început

Always getting in the way of my happiness with Y/N, wasn't he? 

Josuke this, Josuke that. don't talk to Josuke, Y/N. Stay away from Josuke, Y/N. 

I know what he's said. I know what he still says now to her, trying to turn her away from me.

Nobody can take her away from me.

I opened the window gently and came in. I carefully placed my feet down on the floor, cautious. I couldn't have her waking up. I crept slowly up to Y/N's bed and stood over her sleeping figure.

I stared down at her, eyes wide, and eventually I simply became lost in my increasingly frequent fantasies. What would happen if I just woke her, took her in my arms? That rational voice in my head said she would obviously wake up and scream... but more recently that voice has been drowned out by a different one.

Maybe she wouldn't scream. She likes you very much after all you know? So why not just do it? Crawl into her bed and take her in your arms. Caress her as she wakes, feel those lips on yours. Haven't you wondered what they taste like? Sweet, probably. Haven't you wondered what that skin would feel like against yours? You could give her and yourself the best night of your lives. You could slip your hand down there, make her feel good.

Don't you want to hear soft moans and gasps escape her?  It would be an intoxicating sound, wouldn't it? You only need to commit. So do it Josuke! RIP ALL THOSE CLOTHES OFF AND SPREAD HER LEGS--

"shut up, shut up..." I gritted out in a whisper. This isn't what I want.

Or was it?

I wasn't sure who I was anymore half of the time.

Just that I wanted her.

That was the only thing I was absolutely sure of in the world.

This isn't what I want, this isn't what I want... is it?

To be such an awful person to even think about doing stuff like this... but at the same time.... I've already done some pretty awful things for her. Maybe it is what I want.

How long had I been standing here? Just staring down at her perfect sleeping figure, refusing to break this trance?

My hand was on my dick. When did it get there?

Was I awful? Or was the world simply trying to keep me from doing what I truly wanted? To have her and take her in this very moment. To control her body and her pleasure the way she has controlled my heart and every aspect of my life from the moment I laid eyes on her.

I swallowed, and my hand trembled still holding onto my hard shaft beneath my pants. 

If she woke? Then what, Josuke? Then what!? Remember what happened the last time you woke her? Remember fear you caused her?

That rational voice interjected, finally able to overpower the constant urges to take what I believed to be mine.

I bit my lip. I wasn't even sure what I was going to do next...

And that terrified me.

But I couldn't do it.

Palms clammy, with sweat dripping down my face I scrambled out of the room the way I came. Y/N stirred, but never woke.

I sped straight back to my room through the dark streets, panting as I finally returned to my room, my face burning from everything that had just occurred.