XVIII

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐵𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐵𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

『••✎••』

头脑

A loud groan was heard from somewhere. Minori opened her eyes and looked down to find herself in a pair of overalls with a small duck sleeping on her chest, she looked around and realized the groan she heard was from a cow.

Looking back at the duck on her chest she laughed as she read his collar but stopped laughing as she read over the number at the bottom.

"Why is this duck wearing a collar with Lem's name on it." she asked herself out loud. Her thought we're interrupted by a loud scream that sounded allot like Pepper. She stood up quickly and looked around.

Grabbing at her head she blinked slowly realizing just how bad of a headache she was sporting.

"What in the hell did we do last night."

She looked behind her and saw Thor tapped to a scarecrow post with straw in his mouth. Squinting she looked around for Wanda and found the woman sleeping next to a horse with a red wig on.

"Wanda, hey wake up." She checked Wanda over for injures and realized mid-check she realized Wanda was wearing the exactly pair of overalls as her, she looked back at Thor and realized he was too.

"Matching fucking overalls." She spoke to herself confused shaking the redhead awake.

Wanda popped up quickly.

"OH, YOU JUST GOT THE EIGHT BALL IN BABY." She gasped at her own word's gripping at her head, while Minori looked at her skeptically.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Just come help me find everyone else."

The two walked next to each other while in search of their friends.

They found hulk cuddling a pregnant cow protectively. They both decided against waking him up for the time being. They looked up to see Tony laying against a refrigerator on the roof of the barn.

They found Natasha laying against a cutout of Sharon in the chicken coop. Minori raised a confused eyebrow at this but ultimately decided she would leave waking up Nat to Yelena.

They we're having a hard time finding Lem and Yelena, they looked everywhere but stopped when they came upon the horse stables, they opened the doors and moved to step in, but the duck Minori remembered seeing earlier came running past them speedily and ran into one of the stalls.

"Following the duck, they walked in behind them and began to laugh at what they found." Yelena was laying against Lem who was using a short black horse as a pillow with a bottle of vodka cuddled to her chest like a baby, and to top it all off the duck and waddle its way into the space in between the two and laid down happily.

The two moved to wake the sleeping women up, but not before they looked at their outfits. Which was of course, a pair of overalls, the exact same pair that everyone else was wearing. Minori had a flash back of her recommending matching outfits.

"LEM WAKE UP."

"MISTER FUDDLECUMZ IS MINE." Lem popped up and looked around as if she was about to attack someone until she realized exactly what she was doing and froze.

"Where's Yelena?" Wanda pointed to the body that was now laying across Lem's lap with a duck on top of it.

Lem smiled immediately and picked the duck up kissing his head.

"Hello Babyboy." she said rubbing his head before she placed him into the front pocket of her overall's the duck was still for a moment before its tiny head popped up out of the pocket. He was staring at Yelena and quacking.

Yelena woke up at the sound of the quacking and her hand shot out to rub the duck's head.

"Hello son." She said before she turned to look up at Wanda and Minori.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked as she stood pulling Lem to her feet.

"Around really I haven't found Pepper yet." They agreed to look around for Pepper in a group.

"We haven't checked the pig pen yet have we?" Wanda asked Minori as she looked over at her.

They ran towards the pigpen hoping that's where Pepper was and to no surprise there Pepper was in a Halloween costume that was clearly a salt shaker and packets of bacon, we're surrounding the pigs we're chewing away happily.

Minori laughed out of shock.

"She's fucking evil." Lem said as she covered the duck's eyes, but she left a space for him to look through.

"PEPPER GET THE FUCK UP."

"I OWN YOU DAMN PIGS NOW LOOK AT YOU EATING YOUR FUCKING GRANDMA'S."

头脑

Everyone was sitting quietly in the meeting room while watching the camera footage of what happened the other night, except Minori, no she was outside of the room twerking around because she had just seen herself making out with Wanda on the pool table.

Cap had his head in his hand's hiding away from the embarrassment. Yelena and Lem, we're sitting closely together whispering away to their duck, who they agreed to stay together for.

Wanda was somewhere running in circles with Pietro trying to get out all her energy (more like sexual frustration at watching a make out she couldn't even remember).

Sharon and Natasha, we're off in her room talking about why she was asleep in a chicken coop and cuddling a cutout of her.

Pepper watched as she tackled Tony through a window while in one of his suits while yelling about him not wanting her icemaker.

"So...."

"Yep."

"Mhm."

"Yah."

"mhhhhh."

"That- that happened."

"We own a farm...and a football stadium."

"I don't even remember what we did in there."

*FlashBack*

"FOR FUCKING NARNIA BITCHES."

*FlashBack End*

They looked back up to see a part of the footage they hadn't seen yet and watched as Wanda gave Minori an extremely sloppy strip tease to drunk in love in which she ended up still wearing six coats and seven pairs of shorts.

"Pffft"

"Avengers. Never. Drinking. Again."

"Agreed."

𝑺𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 » 𝑾𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑥𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑓𝑓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें