XIX

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

『••✎••』

头脑

"So, we-"

"So, I-"

They both laughed and looked at each other. Minori smiled at Wanda happily and scooted closer to her grabbing Wanda's hand softly.

"I think I want to spend the rest of this crazy ass life with you, this is not me proposing or anything, maybe if the author decided to right a second book, then yeah." Wanda nodded with a wide smile and motioned for Minori to continue.

"I want to take walks with you, and go on car rides, and get so drunk that we buy a barn, this- when you first got here it was me and my family then it was you and your brother."

"But now Wanda oh god it's Us and Our family, I trust you with my life and- and I trust you with my heart to, my life, hasn't been easy, I had homophobic parents who kicked me out when I was very young and I lose- I lost so many friends to Hydra when I was only a kid." Wanda let out a strangled gasped as she wiped the tears on Minori's face.

"I wanted to hate you so bad because you we're on their side, but I realized that you're not your mistakes, you're an adorable, sweet, funny and cute woman who deserves the fucking world, and I want to be the one who stands next to you why you while you grow." Wanda gave the woman a watery smile as she moved to hug her tightly.

"I'd like that very, very much."

"And I want you to know, that no matter what, your body is by all means beautiful, I don't care what that scar say's your mine's at the end of the day?"

"Oh? Your's, you say?" Minori wiggled her eyebrows at the red head as she pulled her into her lap with a giant smile on her face.

"I'd like to think it is you that it is mine's actually." Wanda shook her head with a smirk as she got comfortable on Minori's lap.

"Nu uh it's you're the bottom here."

"Incorrect Miss Maximoff you are the bottom of all bottom's you are literally the rock bottom of bottoms."

"Why don't you prove that to me?" Minori smiled at her word's and flipped them over quickly as she leaned down to kiss Wanda slowly while pressing against her.

"That I can do."

头脑

Yelena pulled Lem along and sat on her bed pulling the woman with her.

"We got too drunk to really get into what happened yesterday...I mean I told you I love you and next them we know we're in a fucking barn halfway across the world, and we have a son." Yelena said looking over at the small duck who was peeking his head into the room.

Lem motioned for him to come in and watched as he quickly waddled over to her feet and waited to be lifted onto the bed.

"We are going to change his name, right?" Yelena asked looking at the duck who had tucked himself into Lem's side. It was a sad, sad day for her to realize she was jealous of her own son, a duck at that.

Lem laughed shaking her head no.

"We'll always remember the day we got so drunk that we ended up with a son named Fuddlecumz." Groaning Yelena threw herself back into her bed.

"But really, I meant it when I said I love you Yel i've loved you for like so long it's crazy, the amount of time's i've proposed to you is kind of concerning."

"I would have said yes the first time you asked if your we're yourself." Lem popped up looking at Yelena with wide eyes.

"So-"

"Yep."

"Your saying-"

"Mhm"

"But-"

"Lem Astor you giant fucking idiot, will you be my idiot forever and whatever the fuck is after that?" Lem smiled widely and placed their son on the ground softly.

"Go mess with your Aunt Nat Fuddle, mommies got some business to take care of." The small duck waddled out of the room at an alarming speed as Lem sat herself on Yelena's lap.

"Is this a yes-" Yelena groaned at the kiss she was interrupted with.

"I'd really like to kno-"

"Yes, it's a yes, now back to the kissing."

There should totally be a thing called consummating the proposal, because that's what they did.

头脑

Hours later everyone was sitting in the living room. Watching as Minori aggressively paced back and forth.

"I mean is one of you going to wear a suit, how are you going to do your hair, is this happening this year or the next, what color flowers are we thinking, who's side do I sit on, who's party am I going to be in, what am I going to where, oh god what am I going to do with my hair." Lem and Yelena watched amused at their best friend.

"This is nothing to smile about MY best friends are getting married and it took them seven hours to come tell me." Yelena licked her lips and sucked her teeth.

"In our defense we we're busy doing something ALL seven of those hour's." Minori gasped in horror looking them both over.

"YOU DEFILED MY BESTFRIEND." Yelena smiled happily and muttered something under her breath that sounded allot like 'i did more than defile her'.

Minori squinted at Yelena and walked over to sit next to Wanda.

"Oh, stop looking at me like that, you literally have hickey's all over you and so does Wanda."

Nat ran jumped up and grabbed Wanda's face turning her head.

"YOU'RE THE DEFILER."

"HAH." Lem laughed from her spot on the couch as Natasha ranted about Minori stealing the last grain of Wanda's innocence.

"SHE WASNT EVEN A VIRGIN."

"THATS NOT IMPORTANT YOU DEFUCKINGFILER." Natasha jumped onto Minori and began choking her.

Wanda pulled Natasha off and pushed her into Sharon's lap.

"Well, hello there, come here often?" Natasha asked as she turned towards the blonde woman fully.

"I think she's somehow still drunk."

"Anyone else felling super fucking bassed?"

头脑

𝑺𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 » 𝑾𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑥𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑓𝑓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें