Little Brother to Big Brother ❗️

"Do u have the wand of age?" A man behind the shadows asked his company.

"Of course I do, I'm a witch. We will be able to take over Corona once the job is done" the two smiled and hid behind a wall when they heard guards coming.

"Maybe the rumor was wrong, maybe no one saw the two, or someone thought they did." One guard said to the other.

"Ya, poor Varian, ran to his house the moment he heard about it. I can't imagine being that afraid of someone, I feel bad for the boy" the guard responded.

"Ya, we should have never put a kid with him. Of course something would've happen. He manipulated the poor kid." The two guards started to head back to the castle to report to Queen Rapunzel. Eugene however was with Varian. The older man walked him home, if the rumor was true he didn't want Varian getting kidnapped or hurt or anything done by Andrew. Once they got to Varian's house the young boy ran to his father and gave him a hug. All his worry and fear fatted away once he was in the protective arms of his father.

"Oh? Varian is everything ok?" Quirin hadn't heard about Andrew being back. Eugene spoke up.

"There has been spotting of Andrew around the Kingdom and we don't know what he wants, why he is here and ya. Varian and Andrew have history as you know and Varian is the reason the group was captured last time so Andrew could be after Varian because he's smart or still want revenge for the whole Saporia Corona thing." Quirin knew that Andrew was a sensitive topic, a part of the story he never heard fully. His son never told him what happened, he only knows what the towns people have told him. He doesn't understand why Andrew felt like such a threat but he figured his son will tell him when the time comes.

"Varian no one is coming to get you ok. If Andrew wants to come take you I would love to see him try. Me and Eugene V. him, I don't think so. Nothing is happening to you". Varian knew his dad would protect him from anything and anyone but the fear of just seeing Andrew was still relevant. The sight of Andrew remained him what he use to be, about what he has done. Before the news about the Andrew citing Varian was having a fun brotherly sisterly conversation with Rapunzel. After he helped them save Corona form being destroyed by the Quirinion she tried really hard to make sure he knew he was important to her and he was trusted. That was why she gave him the job to figure out the scroll and why he became the royal engineer. He was great at his job and while Rapunzel loved having him work with her, she loved having him as her brother more.

"So I heard from a little bird that our young alchemist has found another thing to love." Rapunzel said giving a sly smile.

"I-I um d-dont know what y-you mean?" Varian's face became red of embarrassment.

"You know, the new guy. What's his name again? Huno, Rano, do you know his name Varian?"

"Hugo- I think". Rapunzel sat on the table next to a bunch of alchemy chemicals.

"Rapunzel please don't sit on that, you could hit something and then something could blow up" she rolled her eyes and got down.

"He's kind of cute, don't you think"

"Maybe, I don't know. I didn't notice how his green eyes shine in the sun light when it hits just right. Or how he has three smiles, one for a mask and another for when he is really happy and the third I cant figure out. I only saw it when we first meet. I didn't notice how his lips are so kissable that I sometimes find myself staring at them wishing that" his eyes meet Rapunzel, she was giving him a smug look. She loved hearing about peoples love life, hearing about how they feel about each other.

"But you didn't notice he was cute?"

"PRINCESS THERE HAS BEEN A POSSIBLE SIGHING OF ANDREW" Rapunzel looked over at Varian and fear creeped over his face.