Introduction

*Edd's POV*
"Booooored." I slouched on the couch.
"Tord! Tord! Ol' buddy come here and do me a favour!" I begged.

*Tord's POV*
"Ugh, I'm busy!" I yelled across the hallway from my bedroom. "C'mon, Tord! Aren't you my best buddy?" Edd shouted from the living room. I created two fists every time he said something about us being friends or "buddies". I put down the guns I was cleaning and walked out my room, but before I went to Edd I bumped into Tom. "Watch we're you're going." Tom said in anger. I bet he had a bad day, I didn't want to waste my time on him, and his problems so I let him pass. I walked up to Edd. "What is it?" I asked.

*Edd's POV*
"Buddy!" I shouted, happily. "Can you pass me a cola in the fridge? I'm thirsty." I asked. "I'm not your maid, Edd. You got two legs that work perfectly fine." Tord responded, sarcastically. "Yeah, but you're my maid." I talked back with a grin on my face. I saw Tord's face with red cheeks. I was curious for a second until he smacked my face with a pillow.

*Tord's POV*
"...YOU IDIOT! DON'T CALL ME YOUR MAID!" I blushed in embarrassment. Edd had feathers in his mouth and blinked in a silly way. He's adorable when he does that, but distracting. "So...are you going to give me that cola though..?" Edd asked. I didn't responded and just stormed off to the kitchen trying to hide my emotions from him. 2 minutes later I gave him his soft drink. "Woah, I didn't actually mean it, but...thanks!" Edd said. I passed him the drink and sat next to him.

*Edd's POV*
I opened the can of cola, but before I took a sip I heard girls shouting Tord's name over and over again. I saw Tord's reaction. He seemed a bit tired and upset. I knew for a fact that it was his fangirls. I walked up to the door. "Do you girls have a life? 'Cause Tord does and you're ruining it. Can you once in your life leave him alone? Can you?" I shouted with anger at them. "You're not Tord." One of the girls yelled. "No, I'm not but I'm his best FRIEND. Something that you girls should have and spend time then shouting over and over. There's not one day you come over and shout his name." I yelled back.

*Tord's POV*
I couldn't believe my eyes. Edd stood up for me. He never did that before. I dragged him back into the house. "Wha? What's the big idea?" He questioned me as I pulled him. "It's a waste of time. Don't bother." I answered, hugging him. Edd looked a bit weirded out, he hugged me back in the end. I wanted to hold the hug a bit longer but he sadly broke the hug. He yawned, "I'm going to bed. It's late." Edd said. "O-Okay. Sweet dreams." I said, softly. He waved and headed to his room.