𝙰𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚕

[Revamped]    [Updated]
[15 - 08 - 22 // 23 - 09 - 22]

𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
ᴀʀᴡᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪʀ ᴏғ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴏʀᴍs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ.

Sighing softly, you reached your hand out for the elleth that watched you with a curious look, your eyes silently begging for a dance, just then, it began raining.

Slowly, she walked towards you, almost to gracefully that you wouldn't suspect she was actually an elf, but more so like a maiar.

She encased your hand with her own, steadily placing her other on your shoulder, while you placed yours on her hip.

Only then, you both began slow dancing, calmly, elegantly. The rain became music, your eyes staring into hers. To afraid to look away, thinking that this was almost a dream. If it was, you didn't want to wake up.

Staring into her blue eyes, you started humming, it was a tune your father had sung to your mother when just you were a kid. All you could remember was the true love you felt between them.

She could only wonder were you had learned that song, it sounded melancholic and nostalgic. So beautiful yet so sad. It was calming to her, seeing as she had slowed in her steps.

"Dear little rose, don't go and wither. Sweet little flora, don't fade away. Dear little rose, keep with me and grow. Keep with me, and grow." They sung the words, a soft smile gracing their features.
"Lovely little lily, do bare with me and stay. Grace me with the feel of your petals, grace me with the sound of your giggles."
Spinning Arwen in a circle, a soft laugh left her mouth.
"Quiet little star, don't leave me in the dark. Bright little moon, lead me to the closet mountain. Bright little star, lead me away."
They began waltzing, a calm look in their [E/C] eyes.
"Dear little rose, don't go and wither away. Sweet little flora, don't fade away.." letting Arwen twirl again, they kept singing, thought with a somber tone to match the song, "..dear little rose, keep with me and grow..keep with me and grow. Lovely little lily, bare with me and stay. Grace me with the feel of your presence. Greet me on the other side of the mountain. Hold me while we gaze up at the stars. Speak to me while we look up at the moon. Sweet little rose, stay with me for I love you."
Slowing down the dancing, you and Arwen could only look into each others eyes.

Other pairs of eyes stared at your figures, which were encased with each other.

"Dear little morning star, don't you go and leave me in the morn. For I will love you for eternity."

Elrond was silent as he watched that, blue eyes darting from the soft look on your face to the most loving look on Arwen's face.

It was only then at this moment he realized, Arwen found love.

——
SHHSJSKSKFIW yuh.
This? This again? Y E S.
Arwen, dearly beloved<3
The singing wasn't planned wtf, ignore that. I don't know what tf was that. That was cheesy. Kdkskvkkskc

-𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙾-