Chapter One : First Encounter

I am walking in the dark alley on my way home. Alone. The Night is beautiful with a full moon that serves as the light in the darkness of night. The cold breeze hit me that sent shivers down my spine.

I’m from my school meeting and some club arrangements. The school is soon to end and I’m about to turn 18 next couple of weekes, a month to be exact.

I hear the wind wooshing again and again. Suddenly I can feel that someone is whatching me. every move, every step, and every single reaction. That makes my walking pace faster but not considerd as running.

The only lamp across the street near by switch off. It is the perfect scene that you see in horror movies which ends the one person will be killed. I take a few deep breathes to keep my heart beat at the same pace.

From the turned off  lamp I can see a souttehe start to make it’s way to me. The figure is a bulky man that wears all black. That’s really creepy. He wores big hat that covers most of his face any exposing his deep ruby lips and pale skin. I notice that theres a red liquid dripping in his lips which he licks instantly.

I want to speeck but I cannot utter a word. Words cannot discribe the tension I’m feeling. Before I new it he slam me at the wall with a great force and he sank his fangs in my neck. I got a glims of his dangerous red eyes.

That makes the black dots visible and makes my vision blur. That was it. I passed out.

~Next Day~

I wake up in my bed. I think I just have a very bad dream AKA nightmare, but I think it’s imposible because I cannot recall that I came home and change. When I got up I notice that I’m still in my school uniform from yesterday.

I rub my eyes and decided to get ready for school. When I enter the bathroom and check my self in the mirror all I can see is a different person. I now have a platinum blonde hair with a dark blue eyes that have brown strikes. I now have a clear skin that dosent have a single scratch. I look so different. 

I love my old self better. My dark chocholate hair that falls straight at my back, my hazel eyes that have that glow of happiness inside.

Want am I going to do. In stories they make it so easy but in real life it’s so difficult. What will I say to my parents. That it’s extention, I don’t have enough money to buy and I will not waste money for it. What will I say I buy contacts, no way I love my glasses so much to buy some.

And they know me. Freak what am I turning to.

A Vampire....

No no... It can’t be. I mean I should be dead by now. I shurgg the thinking all about it.