5- Morgan's Origin

Start from the beginning

The rest of the class look confused at their new professor. Where was that energic, sly, classy young lady, from one week ago?, she looked tired and annoyed now, and it was only monday.

Even Sam look intrested in her new actitude, especialy because she knew how her weekend was, miss Morgan seemed to have a perfect single life, normal job, a nice car, nice appartment, youth and a nice body, what would be her problem?, Also Danny was acting strange, like he was hiding something, ever since they come back from stalking Morgan, her boyfriend is been more... Aroused, a bit more clingy and more... Romantic.
However, here in school he was distracted, always trying not to look at Morgan and even hiding his face behind a book, Sam was not dumb, she knew exactly what was goin on.

"he's trying not to offend me by looking other women, poor guy probably feels guilty for spying on an adult girl right in front of me"-that was her thoughts, and why they were so positive? Well, probably because she felt the warm body from that boy, two nigths in a row, no sex tho, however it was the two first times they share bed and it was marvellows.
Sam Manson have the aura of a girl in love right now, so her jealousy was suppressed, for now.

Meanwhile certain latina wasn't please with two things: one, her ex apparantly, getting flustered by the hot teacher, and two, his ex's actual girlfriend with that dumb lovely-dummy face, like if she was a cartoon Princess. But while she was making fun of them in her head, there was also plottig a evil plan to finnaly take the ghost hero back to herself.

Outside the school, city's sky

One by one all the evil ghost ended inside the Fenton termos, so our hero decided to take a small break just floating in the air.

-Good things about being a superhero: you get to laze around with the hero time exuse- he think out loud
-...The bad thing about this is that if you get caught, your reputation disolves in the air- then, he flew towards a cloud and hide behind it, and then he "laid" on it, thinking for a moment

"man, this is a new kind of mess-up... I never feel so atracted physically to someone this much, What can i do?, maybe swich class?, or perhaps scare her outta town?, Nah that's below my nevel... I should use this desire of mine to good use, perhaps its time for me and Sam to go to the next nevel, ja ja..."