Part two

Malia froze in fear as she made eye contact with the woman in front of her. She cleared her throat gripping tighter on the leash.  

The shoes of the woman were basically the only sound in the store. She stood in front of Malia just a couple inches away from her. She looked her up and down observing and memorizing every single feature on her face. Her long lashes, the beauty mark she had on her lip and the faint indents of dimples on her cheeks. The second the women went to take another step closer to Malia, Prince barked.

He barked baring his teeth and getting in his stance. He could smell the fear radiating off Malia. He had always been her protecter and vice versa. Malia had never been more grateful for Prince than this moment. The woman took a step back glancing down at the dog. She raised her eyebrow staring right at him. They stared at each other for a moment. Prince let out a small whimper and bowed his head, his tail falling between his legs.

'Who was this woman?' Malia thought to herself. 'What trouble did Carl get himself in?' and most importantly 'Would she get home in time for her show?' Even in a near death experience all she could think about was her show. Now aren't these the thoughts of a women who had her priorities in order?

The woman looked at Malia once more before a smirk came across her face. She wanted her and when she wanted something, she always got it. She than turned and headed for the door. "Tomorrow Carl. If its not here..I won't be so generous" and with that she was gone.

Malia shook out her frozen state glancing at Carl. She dropped her items on the counter, paid the correct amount and she left without saying a word to him. This wasn't her problem. She did have a soft spot for Carl but this..whatever he was in could potentially be dangerous! Even she knew when to turn her head the other way. What she was unaware of that one single night was going to completely change her life. Along with that, that wouldn't be the last time she saw this mysterious woman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This part is a little short as it was more of a filler. Let me know what you guys think of the book so far, I have so many plans for this and its gonna completely blow your minds.