You woke up early thanks to your alarm and stretch before changing and heading to Beel's and Belphie's room. You peek in to find Belphie still asleep, and the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom. You smile a bit, sneaking in and placing a cookie bag on Beel's dresser before swiftly going back out and to the kitchen where Asmo was preparing breakfast- or, heating up breakfast. 

              "Asmo, you forgot a box." You tell him, pointing at one pushed behind a plate of food. 

              "Oh, right. Thanks ___!" He chimes, deftly tossing it into the fire. You smile and move to help him bring the food out. "You're so sweet! I could just eat you up." He gushes, rubbing his cheek against yours. 

              "But we have this food right here for you to eat." You joke, setting the plates on the table. 

              "Aww but it won't be as sweet as you~" He giggles slightly. 

              Before long everyone gathers for breakfast, you glance at Beelzebub briefly before focusing on your food. 

              "Oi Beel, you feeling okay? You havent tried to steal my food…" Mammon comments after a while, making everyone look at the glutton.

              "I found a pack of cookies in my pocket just now." Beel beams munching on one. For a split second you meet Satan's keen gaze before looking at your plate casually.

              "That's lucky." You comment finishing up your plate. 

              "Right? *munch munch munch*" You peer at Beelzebub before getting up. He seemed happy about it at least.

              "Are you going now? I'll walk with you." Satan says, joining you on your way to the door.

              "Thanks." You hum.

              "Wait! Don't leave with him!" Mammon objects as the door closes behind you.

              "I understand now, but how long do you think you can keep it up?" Satan breathes.

              "I don't know… I just thought it would be nice to surprise him like this… Please don't tell the others." You respond quietly.

               "Alright…" He hums seeming thoughtful for a moment.

              "Oi! ___! I said wait up!" Mammon calls after you.

              "Sorry, we were talking about cats." You tell him, pausing to wait, catching a big smile on Satan's face at that.

              "They're so cute…"

              "Eh, whatever, but listen I have a plan to make some fast money, you want in?" Mammon asks.

              'I could buy more snacks if it works out…' You think briefly. "What is it this time?"

              "I found Lucifer's fan club. So if we can get some good pictures of him we could sell copies to them." He says quietly.