Satan x Reader x Belphegor

"You know… I think we might die this time." You comment as Satan and Belphie finish setting up the trap.

         "It'll be worth it." Satan chuckles.

         "So, you guys know where you're going to hide?" You ask, starting to leave as the danger starts to near.

         "Yep." The two respond, moving with you briskly as you all turn the corner.

         "Alright. I'm sending the message now." You breathe, clicking send on your request for Lucifer's help. You swiftly take off running as the other two wait, filming Lucifer's doorway. You reach Mammon's room and go in, swiftly taking refuge in the back of his car, pulling a blanket over you as you await the footage from either Satan or Belphie.

           Satan sends it and you cover your mouth, watching Lucifer leave his room and trigger the trap, the large cake covering his upper body. You snort about to laugh but his expression kills it in its tracks. Satan and Belphie burst out laughing in the background as Lucifer wipes off his face calmly. Then Lucifer starts to chuckle. That chuckle that makes chills go throughout your body.

           "We're dead." Belphie chuckles as Lucifer unleashes his demon form.

           "We leave the rest to you." Satan adds before the video cuts off. You feel tears come to your eyes and give a mock salute to your phone, forwarding the video to everyone else in the house except Lucifer.

            'Live you two.' You silently plea. 'Or I'll be joining you soon….' You add as you remember that the three of you had also set up a trap in your room for him.

            "What? I told you ___'s not in my room!" Mammon's voice sounds.

            "You better hope not." Lucifer rumbles. You could feel the pressure he was giving off and swallow, wanting a new place to hide. A chime sounds from outside the car and there's a pause.

             "Hm? Oh, its from ___…." Mammon trails off before snorting slightly and trying to clear his throat. "Oi! Don't just…." Mammon trails off into a mumble. You check your phone, smirking when a message from Mammon soon appears.

             'Its no use Lucifer, I put my phone on silent before this…' You think before reading the message.

               'Come out now ___, and I'll go easy on you.'

              'But I don't wanna leave my room.' You reply.

               'Then I'll be there shortly.'

              You hear the door close and Mammon sigh in relief. 'Just sent Lucifer to my room. Please pick out a cute coffin for me. :') ' You send to Belphie and Satan.

               'You can't die. You're the best partner we've ever had.' Belphie responds.

               'I'm on my way to help you escape, go to the painting in Mammon's room.' Satan types quickly. You swiftly leave your hiding spot, swiftly covering Mammon's mouth when he spins about in alarm. "Shhh." You hiss before quickly going to the painting. The house shakes suddenly, informing you that Lucifer had entered your room and was now covered in honey and feathers. You stop, and nod, accepting your fate as you look to Mammon and give a mock salute.

          "___…?" He murmurs hesitantly.

          "It was nice knowing you partner." You breathe. The painting suddenly moves and Satan scoops you up, rushing through the hidden corridor with you. "Satan… I'm scared." You admit, hugging his neck.