"Hey," I shouted at them. They did not stop to look at me. I wondered if they even heard me. I took into a sprint after them.

My head began to feel heavy but I pushed it away, pretending that whatever smoke was being blown into the room wasn't affecting me. My father has always told me my body didn't have a limit and I forced myself to believe it. I focused on his voice in my head as I sprinted towards Liam and Zayn.

I slam into a person's chest. Stunned, I stumbled backwards. Their smile was wolf-like as they waved a bat in their hands. It swung down on me, and I barely ducked out of the way. The smoke was taking a bigger toll on me than I thought.

I rushed past them. Zayn and Liam were nowhere to be found. I hoped that they had just escaped and weren't being killed.

I burst from the meeting room. The hallway was way brighter, but I could still see the blackening smoke so I found keeping the goggles on was a good idea.

I barely ran past a corner when I spotted Harry. He was casually leaning against the wall, his goggles gone. I wondered how he could see. Although, that thought soon vanished when he turned to me, his eyes quickly widening. It made me way more aware of the dark presence lurking behind me. I peered over my shoulder. The guy I ran into was still chasing after me but I could see when he registered Harry leaning against the wall as his sprint turned into an even faster one.

"Fucking run," I shout, shoving Harry from the wall.

Another bang. I turned to Harry with worry. He grabbed a spare chair, holding it like a weapon. I searched for my own weapon but there was nothing but the two chairs and a desk in the room. I bite my lip, shoving the desk against the wall. I pried open the drawers, picking through them but it was all papers. All useless papers. I groaned with frustration, throwing the papers in the air. Harry watched me with concern.

"I could break," he starts, but I interrupt him.

"No," I bark. "Don't break the fucking chair." I swat loose paper from my face. A crack forms in the door, a metal bat poking through the wood shards. Harry swung the chair down against the desk, breaking it into multiple parts. Despite how I told him not to. I cursed at him, rushing to him. Together we broke two sharp two ends off.

I watched as Harry started filing the wood against the white brick wall. I glanced at my wood piece in my hands. The end was pointed. I thought it was sharp enough. The loose wood ends might come in handy anyway.

Another crack forms in the door, causing me to glance up. I watched as a hand reached through the hole, knocking the chair from its place under the door handle. I braced the wood piece against my shoulder staying perfectly still. Waiting for him to reach the door knob and bust inside.

It happened in a matter of milliseconds. He was charging into the room, swinging his bat down at Harry. Harry just barely matched him, blocking his blow with his wood chunk. The attacker pressed harder, but Harry matched his strength. I felt useless just watching what was going down but I wasn't sure if Harry had something in mind. His mind was difficult to understand and I didn't want to interfere.

The attacker kicks out his leg, knocking Harry down to where he slams into the desk behind him. Harry had a greater disadvantage now. Only being able to use his upper body strength to hold his block. While before he was able to use his whole body.