"Stop what," he asked gently. I ignored him. I did not want to think about earlier this morning nor talk about it. I was upset with myself for letting myself into my own feelings as it is, I wouldn't just continue.

I knew Harry didn't care for me the same as I cared for him. Instead, he was attracted to me. I could tell by the way his eyes always scanned over me so slowly. The way his eyes would dilate as he stared at my lips. I felt disgusted with myself for wanting a man in a much deeper way than they wanted me so I wouldn't act further into my feelings anymore. I should have stuck to my words the first time. I couldn't let myself have another slip up.

Harry grabs my shoulder, spinning me around to face him. His eyes looked the same as they did every time he was thinking about kissing me. Although, it has only been a few times I've recognized it. I could be wrong and he could be thinking the complete opposite. He could be as scared of me. Despite that, our fears were two entirely different things. He feared the man outside the door while I feared my feelings for him. I felt like a teenage boy.

"What if we die," he asks abruptly. I felt taken back by the strong question. I raised an eyebrow, leaning from him slightly.

"Harry, don't be ridiculous," I ordered. A loud bang sounds outside the room. Reminding me of several minutes ago.

The ground shook wildly. I had to grab onto Harry to keep from falling over. I wished that the goggles weren't blocking his eyes for I could see if he was worried too or if I was just being crazy.

"What is that," he asks, dragging me deeper into our corner. Another rumble ripples through the floor. A large crack in the tile flooring snakes its way out from the middle of the room, stopping only a few feet from us. I could see smoke brewing from the huge crack. I felt confused. The room didn't smell any different so I knew it wasn't a fire.

"I'm not sure but," I trail off. The guys with jackets were sprinting from the room leaving their victims walking aimlessly. They had to be escaping whatever trap they set for us.

The ground shakes again. The meeting table vibrated with it. The crack in the tile grew more, snaking out to the edges of the room. I jumped out of the way as more smoke blew out, causing Harry to almost fall. I steadied him by grabbing his upper arm.

A loud thud is heard from my right. I turn to the sound. A person lays without moving but I could tell they weren't dead from their chest rising and falling. Only seconds later another person collapses until it was like a domino effect.

"We got to go," I shouted. I push Harry towards the door before turning to look for Niall. He was already running towards me. I toss my rifle to him, telling him to follow Harry and I'll find them soon.

I searched the room for Zayn and Liam. I knew both of them didn't care for me much but I knew Harry cared about them and that was enough for me. I'm sure Harry's mind was too busy with a bunch of other things to think about his priorities as of right now.

I brought the collar of my shirt over my nose and mouth. The smoke from the ground was only growing thicker by the seconds. It was so oddly quick. And how did they get the smoke beneath the tiles? How did they get the floor to crack so easily? The whole room was shaking as if it was an earthquake. Their strange ways worried me for what else they had in store.

I stumbled over a person. I stepped around them, continuing into the room. I spotted Liam and Zayn already running. Already escaping.