the little baby

"What are you doing?!"

"I thought you were going to treat me-"

"Yes I know but I have to get you changed and clean you!"

She brings me to the changing table outside the playpen. The diaper was changed by my mother. Once she finished, I crawled upstairs to get my phone to call my friend.

When I got upstairs, my phone was lying down on the bed. Since my mother wasn't here I could walk again. It was that long since I walked it was a little hard to balance. The phone was in my grasp. I went onto the emergency calls to call my friend and tell her what happened.

3 minutes later...

"Come on pick up!"

It finally stopped, no voicemail but a hello.

"Oh my god you won't believe what happened yesterday and today!"I said to the phone.

"It's probably not worse then mine." The speakers blurted out that moment. In unison we both said, " I'm being treated like a baby!"

"What you too?!"

"Yup! It's the absolute worst but when I pee it's just so warm and cushy!"

"For Real though, I agree!"

"If you want to, once I get a new diaper on, we can go make an application for diaper academy!"

"But what if our parents don't agree.."

"My dad spoke to your mom before about it and she said its fine. She should have told you though"

"Oh, alright!"

"I'm all ready!"

They got in the car and drove to diaper academy. Its a big white building with brown stains on the bottom. The girls entered, faces staring at them and then their diapers.

"I don't like the feeling of this anymore, I mean I still want to go but what if this isn't diaper academy and just a normal school.."

"You haven't seen it before have you?"

"Infact no I haven't"

"So basically, the application for this school is how to be a baby, seeing how much you can poo and pee in your diaper. Once you are accepted they give you a pack of extra thick and extra absorbent diapers, a pacifier, A onesie and a book all about the school and its origin."

"Wow thats quite alot.."

"I do have to warn you though,"

Daisie lent closer to miolas ear.

"The principal brings all the girls to his office once a week and is rumored to give them diaper torture and the others have to watch too."

"I don't care let's go to the principal now."

Once in the office

"Uhm sir, we would like too put in an application for diaper academy."

"Ah yes, come in. One question, do you have diapers on right now?"

"Yup"

"Good, you can start now."

He sat down in his chair with his legs and arms crossed. The girls started pooing and peeing in their diapers, they started to show and then they squished it onto their privates.

"Good job! You're accepted! Now get changed and put these on" He gives them all the things they need.

After they got changed,

"Wow I feel so good!"