"Can we go get my hearing aids fixed now" Clint practically shouted.

I could see Kate holding back a laugh and to be fair I was holding one back too. Clint stuffed the broken hearing aid in his pocket as he followed Kate and I down the street to some doctor who would fix it for him.

We arrived at a brick building, the metal entrance locked. Clint sighed and sat down on the front steps, Kate sitting down next to him with the dog as I stood up.

Kate had a cheeky look on her face as she pulled or her phone. She angled the screen so I could see what she was typing. I laughed crouching down so I was eye level with her. The Text read good thing you're called hawkEYE and not hawkHEAR.

Kate smirked to herself as we heard Clint's phone vibrate in his pocket, feeling the vibrations he picked up shaking his head at the message.

"Ha ha, very funny Kate, deleted and blocked" He said sarcastically.

Kate snickered to herself and shoved her phone back into her pocket.

The doctor walked up the stairs and we moved out of the way allowing her to open the door.

Clint held out his hand opening it to reveal his broken hearing aid. The woman let out a sigh and nodded allowing Clint inside.

"You guys go do something this will take a while" Clint shouted.

We both nodded and Clint gave the two of us a small smile before shutting the door behind him.

I looked down at my watch to see it was nearly 12pm. A thought crossed my mind.

"Ya know, we could go do lunch" I suggested.

A smile grew on Kate's face and she nodded enthusiastically.

"That's a great idea" She said.

I returned the warm smile and we headed down the street towards a diner. We got seated at one of the window seats, we could watch the bustling streets of New York and the snow falling.

"I think that you should come up with a superhero costume" Kate said.

I chuckled and leaned back in my chair.

"Really, you have any ideas?" I asked.

She smirked and pulled out a napkin which she had drawn on. There was what was supposed to be me wearing a purple outfit.

"Huh, very colorful" I chuckled.

"What you don't think it's a good colour?" Kate laughed glancing down to her own purple sweater.

"Well c'mon, you look stunning in purple" I said.

"Not what I was asking" She smirked.

I could feel my cheeks grow hot as I fumbled for an answer.

"Purple's not my colour, it's definitely yours though" I said shooting her a wink.

She bit back a smile.

"I actually have a few costume ideas fir your dad too" She said.

I laughed shaking my head.

"Let me see" I asked.

Kate shook her head flipping over the napkin to reveal her design for my dad. I bit back a laugh as I looked over the very over the top uniform. More over the top than Captain America's first costume back from the ice.

"Hey" She laughed kicking me from under the table.

"No, no it's um really good" I chuckled.

Kate rolled her eyes at me.

"So rude Y/n, this is true art" She scoffed.

"What's that weird hat for?" I asked.

"It's an H, for hawkeye" She said.

"Clint would be caught dead wearing this" I laughed.

"Oh c'mon, it's stylish" Kate said.

"I take it you don't have a courier as a fashion designer" I teased.

"Maybe I should take that up next, because I could be the next Marc Jacobs" She said.

"I'll keep an eye out for your designs" I joked.

"I'll have a Hawkeye range" She joked.

"you'll become rich" I joked.

"I already am" She laughed.

"Well than you should sugar mama me" I teased.

"We will see how it goes Barton" She said with a smirk.