Chapter 3: The truth is revealed

Chapter 3: The truth is reavealed

Marthyu set down Mary. She stared at her older brother. Hannah just sat there in silence. "Big brother!" Mary said jumping up and hugging Marthyu, who blushed. Hannah, who was quite shocked and confused, looked at the two and saw there eyes were the same color and there faces were the same. They both had freckles and they both were pretty tall. "I thought you ran away and joined the Mafia!" Mary said hugging her brother tighter. Marthyu smiled and hugged Mary and said " I did. I am one of the highest ranking in the mafia." " what does that make me?" Mary said curiously. " the best younger sister ever!" Marthyu said and patted Mary's head. Hannah finally yelled " What's happening? You had a brother? Why didn't you tell me?!" Mary who was quite shocked at the sudden outburst from Hannah said " no need to yell. Yes this is Marthyu my older brother. When I was 5 he was 14 and he ran away to join the mafia. In sorry for not telling you." Hannah just stood there she was confused. What other secrets where there to be found out? Marthyu said " we need to get to the council." Both Mary and Hannah nodded and followed Marthyu to a large door. Marthyu looked at both girls in sympathy and said " I hope all goes well". Then he opened the door and in the front of the room was 10 men and women sitting in a half circle and down below them was......Katie! Mary and Hannah both ran too Katie. She was in a chair and slumped over. All her wounds were healed and she was fine. Both Hannah and Mary stared up at the coucil. The one who seemed to be the oldest said " Katie Sojurai, Mary Hangland , Hannah Flannasan. You have something special we want. " the girls stood in silence. "You have some special powers you see, you guys are the three guardians of the three gates." He pointed to Katie " the gate of Heaven." Then he pointed to Hannah" The gate of purgatory" and then finally pointed to Mary "And the gate of hell". The girls stood there in shock. What did the elder mean? Then the elder spook " you each have extraordinary powers and all three combined are unstoppable. That's why we, the mafia, want you three to join us so we can activate your powers and train you to be great mafistos. If you say no we will be forced to kill you." Katie immediately jumped up and said " Yes we will join the mafia." The elder smiled " Well then welcome to the mafia. Marthyu!" Marthyu came through the door and said " yes elder?" The elder said "How about showing these three ladies around the estate." " Gladly elder." Marthyu said and looked at Katie, Mary and Hannah and signaled them to follow him. The three girls wondered what was there life going to be like when they were in the mafia? And what was the special powers of the gates?

__________________________

Yay chapter three is done!! I finished this at an auction despite all the noise I came up with it! Yay! No there wasn't anything that interested me there besides 4 old video games, a open air popcorn machine, a violin and violin beginners book, and a gumball machine. Yeah it seems pretty lame but anyway I hope to continue the adventures of Mary, Katie , and Hannah!

~Meredith