}•{ The broken hopes.

Start from the beginning

Raina froze at her place and looked at him with wide eyes and furrowed brows making him run his hands through his thick black hairs.

"See woman I don't have the whole night to explain all this to your thick head. So I am explaining for the last time that I will allow you to sleep on my couch, bathroom, and yeah you can also use the dressing table, or else you may look like a ghost. Not more than this, you aren't allowed to open any drawer or cupboards. You aren't even allowed to roam here without any reason coz that pissed me off. Now DO. YOU. FUCKING. UNDERSTAND. THIS? he slammed his fists on the table hardly making her finch away in fear.

"Yes, I understood." She croaked out with her voice heavy with emotions to which Aakarsh responded with a relieved sigh and went straight to the bed not before throwing the bedsheet on the ground rudely as she sat on it before.

Raina tiredly lied down on the couch while sleep was far away from her eyes knowing her blurred future. All this was too much for that soul to bear, she cried the entire night silently while he was sleeping soundly after making her terrified.

~Flashback end~

Raina's trance was broken when Ishani shook her making Raina startled.

"Bhabhi were you even listening?" Ishani asked making Raina smile apologetically in her direction.

"Ohooo! Maybe Aakarsh bhai thoughts are occupying your mind." Ishani tried to lighten the atmosphere to which Raina forced out a smile.

"Ishani, I think I have spent more time here than I should. I will meet you tomorrow. Best of luck!" Raina coaxed with a cheering smile making Ishani's smile falter as she thought Raina was wishing her luck for the wedding night but what she didn't know was that Raina was wishing her luck that at least she didn't end up in the same fate as the other three, being a burden in their husband's lives.

Raina left making Ishani sigh anxiously.

Ishani wiped her clammy palms on her Kurti as she stared out of the window being anxious.

Suddenly she heard the door being shut with a thud. When she looked up she found a furious Vardhaan coming towards her.

Ishani gulped thickly looking at his angry face and started to move back on the bed till her back collided with the headrest.

Vardhaan climbed the bed and moved towards her. He held her jaw tightly in his hands and made her look directly into his bloodshot eyes.

Ishani shivered to see this look of Vardhaan Rathore.

"You bi--tch you! I said you to say N-o to this fu--cking wed-ding but you just married me happily." Vardhaan slurred trying to keep his eyes open.

Ishani gasped as she could smell the stinky alcohol odor from him.

She scrunched her nose in disgust.

Well, now my husband is also an alcoholic, Just great!

Ishani thought and looked at Vardhaan with a disgusted look to which Vardhaan just laughed like a maniac making Ishani terrified of his lunatic behavior.

"You are such a low-level actress. Even do-gs can act better than you. Here you a-re act-ing like you are disgusted that I am your husband but from inside you are dancing in the joy that you successfully destroyed my life." Vardhaan screamed while harshly leaving Ishani's jaw, making her head bump with the headrest. Fortunately, the headrest was soft and she didn't get hurt.

"Vardhaan even I was forced to marry you or I would have never married a person like you by my own will," Ishani yelled.

Vardhaan tilted his head, the muscles on his neck tightened as he balled his hands into fists.