day two,

-december 2nd
-theme: secret santa
-character/ship: basically all the yttd characters, some ships r implied!

"alright everyone! time to hand in your gifts for secret santa! how about we start off with sara?" mai chirped and did jazz hands towards sara.

"right okay..!" sara pulled out a wrapped present with a cute bow on the top, "kugie, i got you." she walked over and handed it to her.

"thanks sara," kugie accepted the gift and started to unwrap it, she unwrapped it to reveal a brand new black jacket and a belt.

"woah thank you! is it because i kept complaining about my jacket being too small- haha thanks." she smiled,

"no problem kugie!" sara grinned.

"hey nao! i got you!" reko shouted over to her, then lightly threw a present to her.

"ah!! thank you reko..!" she examined the present before gently opening it.
inside was a t-shirt with reko's bands logo on it, a keychain, new paintbrushes and chocolates.
nao's face lit up because of how well her girlfriend knew her,

"th thank you!!" she smiled and went to hug reko.

"well, i-i guess i'll go next then.. umm.. here kurumada." hayasaka was flushed,
he gently passed it over to kurumada.

kurumada agressively (with lots of love) unwrapped it, a new pair of boxing gloves fell onto the floor.

"dude the present was square how did you even.."

"ehehe......." hayasaka turned away awkwardly not knowing kurumada was messing with him.

"here joe!!!!!" anzu smiled and threw a messily wrapped present at him
"thanks anzu!" he smiled back

joe ripped the present open and inside was dogbone hair clips, a new phone case and kandi bracelets she made.

"WOAH!! AWESOME.. thanks!"

"heh.. im glad you dont hate it..!" she smiled

"well i'll go next then! keiji i got you!" mai twirled over to him and placed the present on his lap.

"thanks mai.." he looked up at her twirling around then opened the present.

inside was two jumpers, mans perfume and a picture frame that had an image of her, qtaro and keiji in.

"wow.. thanks so much mai," he smiled softly and mai gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"ehm.. alice i got you, sorry it's not much." shin awkwardly joined the conversation and handed over the gift.

alice opened the gift and a scarf came out also with a box of chocolates.

"woah thanks.." the scarf smelt like shin which made him softly grin.

"MEOW!! WE BROUGHT SNACKS WOOF!!" gin yelled whilst coming through the door with q-taro.
"yep! you heard the man!" q-taro grinned

"hey! your back!" sara smiled whilst gin ran into her arms.
"q-tarooo!!!!!" mai went up and gave him a kiss.
"hey there mai-!"

q-taro put the snacks on the table in the middle of the room,
"great.. i was starting to get hungry." hinako said whilst going straight for the food.

"meow since im back!! i wanna give my gift woof!!!" gin smiled, "here you go mr mishima!"

"ah well thank you gin hm.." he opened the present wrapped in paper.

he carefully removed the paper to reveal a "amazing" drawing of everyone celebrating christmas together, mishima and gin holding hands at the front.
the drawing was stuck onto cardboard and put into a handmade frame.

"gin that's lovely!" nao smiled looking over mishima's shoulder

"yes it really is.. you will grow up to be an incredible young man gin."

"meow i already am incredible woof!"
he smiled whilst everyone hugged him tightly