chapter 11

naira turned around to see who was calling her and turns out it was her two noodlle boys. yes it was luv and kush. naira smiles happily and they run towards her. she hugs them and asks them why they were here. 

luv: arre bhabi wo hum yahan hi rehetein hain ab studies keliye aaye hein

they sit on a bench and they tell naira all about how their studies have been going. they also want to work in the business industry naira gives them many ideas for their future plans. the 3 of them have a lot of fun talking to each other. anurag comes near them with akshu as they were done playing. luv and kush rush towards akshu and they pick her up. and hugs her

luv-kush: wow bhabi akshu to ab aur bhi cute lagrahi hain 

naira: ikww. waise ghar pe sab kaise hein?

luv-kush's smile disappears upon hearing that. they knew indirectly that naira was asking about kairav.  they start telling naira about the day when vansh's birthday party was held. they told naira about what happened to kairav.

back to the day vansh's birthday party was held

it was vansh's birthday party that day. just two days after naira left india. no one knows where she went. but no one even cares as they have sirat. the perfect bahu as she PRETENDS TO BE . but kairav misses his mother a lot. ever since he refused to go with her he had been regretting and even suffering for that mistake. now that sirat knows no one cares about naira she dosent feel insecure that karthik or the family will leaave her.

 she stopped her acting towards kairav. yes she was just acting. she started treating kairav really badly. everyday she would got to her boxing practice and will leave arohi behind with kairav. for him to take care of her all on his own. and arohi was one heck of a child she would cry all the time and poor kairav had to bear all that. even when sirat came back she would spend most of her time with karthik and pretending to be a nice bahu and mother. when in reality it was kairav who was taking care of arohi. this was indeed noticed by surekha and she talked to karthik about it. but he refused to do anything saying that kairav also needs to do some work. things got even worse for kairav when sirat started venting her anger on kairav.

sirat had gone for indian boxing championship but she lost the competition. she was visibly very upset over it. karthik and the others let her be as she needed some time. kairav was taking care of that annoying arohi and she wouldn't stop. so kairav took her to sirat and karthiks room. in hopes that arohi would stop crying. sirat got annoyed by the crying noise. she got even more irked when he asked to make her stop crying. sirat roared at him and   slapped him. yes she slapped him. everyone came to the sound. kairav fell with a thud.  his spectacles even broke mainsh and surekha rushed to be by him. surekha took kairav away to his room as he was crying and manish and the others confronted sirat. to everyones suprise karthik defended her. sirat told them that kairav was behaving bad so she just slapped him by mistake. she told them that it wasn't her intention. karthik and the others believed it. ofcourse everyone except mainsh.  he left the place with much anger.

it was evening and everyone reached the singhania sadan. the party was going too well without any troubles. kairav wasn't able to enjoy with his vansh bhaiyya as he was busy with arohi the witch. sirat and karthik were dancing and joking around. kairav was coming downstairs with arohi as he was hungry and he didn't eat anything since morning according to the punishment sirat gave him. but due to his glasses being broken earlier today because of sirat he wasn't able to see that well. his foot slipped and arohi slipped out of his hands. she fell from the top stairs to the ground. 

the music stopped and everyone ran towards arohi who was bleeding on the floor. they took her to the hospital and the doctors started treating arohi. she was kept in the icu for several days. when they returned kairav was waiting for them at the gate sirat pulled him inside by his hand and took him upstairs. the family members followed.

sirat : tune mare bache koh yahan se girayana ab dekh mein tarekoh yahan se giraaunga 

she pushed kairav downstairs without even a min for someone to react.  he fell down and blood started oozing from his head. everyone rushed by his side. everyone i mean everyone except karthik and sirat. they just went back to their room. they helped kairav up and aided him.

later that week karthik and sirat sent him to a boarding school. 

back to present

anurag and naira were very pissed with karthik and sirat. naira was even more angry. she had the look of killing sirat and karthik on her face. despite kairav choosing sirat over her he is still her son. and she cannot tolerate her son being in pain. she was absolutely broken hearing how her child was treated. she hence got up and decided to go to india and bring her son with her. she thanked luv kush for telling her about it. gave them her number so they can call her if they ever needed her and left with anurag.  they got in the car and drove off

anurag: naira undono ne kairav ke saath accha nehin kiyaa bicharaa toh ek baccha hein ab usse itna sab kuch  se guzarna pada. tum usse kab lene ja rahi ho?

naira: abhi. tum please mujhe aur akshu ko airport drop kardo

anurag: naira mein bhi aarahaan hoon. mushkil mein mein tumhara saath nehin doonga toh kab

they reached the airport and bought 3 tickets. the flight landed in india after 2 hours.

precap: naira finds kairav and naira's befitting reply to kairat 

thank u for reading. pls vote and comment