10

(hi lazy mf here, guys!! please don't be confused when i address Taeh as He/She in this book its a FemTae so it's really a SHE but me being an alien wrote always wrote (He) so yeah, please bear with my writings, will edit the chapters as soon as possible. thanks. peace out!)

Author's PoV

They spent their whole school year by winning the games and winning the best cheer dances, It is a day before the school year really ends. And they are making sure that they will graduate with good grades, because soon Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon will take over their parents' companies.

Jackson and Jb will continue to produce music.

Jimin, Hobi, Yeji and Ryujin will open their own dance studio and teach and help people to learn how to dance.

Taehyung, Jennie, and Lisa will continue their modeling careers.

~ Years Later ~

"mommy!!" a 6 years old boy called for his mommy, "yes, baby. why?" his mom Taehyung, came up to him asking. "mommy, are we going to dada's office?" the little boy asked, "yes baby, but first finish your lunch and clean your toys okay?" His mommy said, smiling at him, "okay mommy! i'll finish it and we'll see dada!" The boy, Juno, said excited because he'll see his dada.

Asking about the others? The yoonmin couple lived in the US with their daughter, Yoonhee. Namjin, at Seoul with their daughters, Namie and Seonhee. J-hope, JB, and Jackson are well known artists. Jennie, Lisa, Ryujin and Yeji are busy with their modeling careers, photo shoot country over country, brands after brands. But they all have time for each other, get togethers and vacations for their family.

~ Jeons Company ~

As the elevators door opens they heard Taehyung's voice, "Juno baby don't run!"
"dada!!" Juno's voice boomed the entire floor where his dada's office is located, "hello everyone!!" he greeted the employees not bothering to look at them, as he is already running towards his fathers office, "baby be careful!" Taehyung shouted, and ran after him when he saw Juno tripped, but the child doesn't bother it and opened the door of Jungkook's office. "dada!!" "baby!!" Taehyung shut the door close and went towards them, And saw Jungkook tickling Juno causing the boy to giggle, "babe, Juno didn't listen to mommy when mommy said don't run." Taehyung said to Jungkook making the aforementioned look at the little boy with stern eyes, "what did i say?" he asked the boy sternly, "always listen to mommy and dada." The little boy replies, "what did you do?" he asked again, "Juno didn't listen to mommy." he asked one more time, "what will you say to mommy?" the little kid faces his mommy and said, "i'm sorry mommy, i will not do it again." and hugged her while kissing her cheeks. "it's okay baby, next time listen to mommy okay? mommy don't like Juno to have booboo's" Taehyung said, making the boy smile widely. "okay, mommy. i love you!" Juno said and kisses her cheeks again while still hugging her, "i love you too baby!" Taeh said, "baby how about dada?!" Jungkook asked pretending to be sad, the boy faces him and hugged him tightly and said while kissing his cheeks, "i love you too dada!!" making both his parents break into a wide smile, "dada loves mommy and baby so much!" Jungkook said, hugging them both and kissing their heads. "did you both ate already?" Jk asked, looking at Taeh, while Juno ran and is now playing at the couch. "yeah, we ate lunch at home before we came here, did you ate lunch?" Taeh replied, "yes babe, just finished before you both came here." Jk replies, making Taeh nod, "that's good, i thought you'll skip your meals again." "never again baby, i don't want you both to move places." Jk replied, a little bit scared he don't want that to happen, Taehyung threatened him that if he skips his meals, she and Juno will be moving out the house and never come back. That's why jungkook make sure he doesn't skip his meals. "dada, i want to go to the park!" Juno said, and climbed on his lap. "okay, just wait a minute" "okay dada" "mommy let's wait for dada" "sure baby" "let's go baby!"

~ After at the park ~ home ~

"good night dada and mommy" Juno said, kissing their cheeks, "good night baby" and they kissed his forehead and fixed his bed.

"good night babe, i love you."

"good night kookie, love you more."

At Last, they are in each others arms happy and contented.

that's what all the people wanted, to be happy. Maybe not now but soon, all of us can finally say At Last when we finally reached what we are reaching for.

—————————————————————
> hello guys! I just want to say that i'm sorry if it's not good, the plot got deleted on my notes and i don't have any copy, and i don't want to write something that's out of the original plot and this story came from my one shots book that is not yet published, because i want it to be the one i'm active on updating it, i don't write there all the time, just when something comes on my mind or when i dreamed of something about taekook i write it there immediately.
> I want to thank you guys for supporting this book, i really appreciate it a lot, the votes especially the reads. I may not be a good writer, but i always give my best on writing books and it warms my heart when i know someone reads the book i wrote. I love you guys so much! See y'all on Mafia's Models!
> I am not yet sure if i'm publishing my One Shots & Pranks Book now, but i think soon hehe.
> THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK!! THIS LAZY MF LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!♥️
> At Last's Author Mae Signing Out... 🙇🏻‍♀️ See y'all on my other book!