7

JUNGKOOK's PoV

As i got to the basketball team locker room, i hurriedly got the shirt from my locker when Yoongi hyung spoke, "why the hurry kook?", "oh, hyung Tae needs an extra shirt, he forgot his at the condo, he only brought the shorts.", "prettae will join the tryouts for the cheer team?" Jb asked excitedly, we chuckled, "yes, wanna go with me?, i'm gonna watch." i asked them, "sure" they said and we proceed to the field to watch, but i'm gonna give Tae my shirt first.

"guys you go to the field, i'm gonna give this to Tae first." i said and they nodded.

~

I give Tae the shirt, "baby here's my shirt, and good luck, me and the hyungs will watch you" i said and pecked his lips, "thank youuuu kookie, love you" he said also pecking my lips, "love you too, good luck my baby" After that i walked to the field where the hyungs are.

~

The tryouts began, 15 students joined, they were good too, the next was Tae, The hyungs shouted, "GOOD LUCK PRETTAE!!" startling the other students on the bleachers who are also watching the tryouts, and of course i shouted too, "GOOD LUCK BABY!!" the main squad laughed including Tae, but he's blushing and they're teasing him.

Soon Tae started he's very good, he did many flips and splits and Jb and Jackson kept fanboying over him, we laughed at their silliness, he finally finished and he got in, he is officially a member of the cheer team, i can't wait for the next game, i have my inspiration to play good and win the games, he's my cheerleader.

After the tryouts, we go to them and Jb and Jackson run to Tae and hugged him and started squealing, "ahhhh! you did good prettae!!", we chuckled, the others start complementing him and congratulated him, "Congrats Tae, you did good!" Namjoon hyung said smiling, "yeah, congrats tae" Yoongi hyung said, "Congrats Tae! Welcome to the Cheer squad!!" the cheer team said, "here's your uniforms Tae, every game we wear different colors" Jimin said, "thanks guys!, woahh, the colors are beautiful!" Tae said thanking them, "try one uniform tae!" Jin hyung suggested, the others agreeing, "ok, wait" he said and go to the locker room to change,

"come guys, let's celebrate at the restaurant, my treat." i said smiling, and pulled Tae on my side, arms around his waist. "thank you, i love you" Tae said pecking my lips, "anything, love you too" i kissed his forehead.

~author mae🐰🐯