Your steps come at a quick pace. You bite the inside of your cheek as you walk past troopers and other workers on the ship.

"What's got you so antsy?" You hear Kylo's voice ask from behind. You don't give him an answer. Also hiding your thoughts in case he decides to go snooping.

You have a lot of things on your mind to say the least. You are keeping secrets from him, secrets of going to the transmitter nearly every afternoon sending messages back to your home planet, and let's not forget about the small knife tool you stole from the tech kit that's now hidden under your mattress back in your quarters.

Though you could say that Kylo and yourself have formed your own little affiliation, you main priority is to escape.

You're meant to hate the man's guts, but you can't let that be a distraction for the plans that have been forming in your head over the past week. Your plan of escape, your plan of reaching the Resistance next time not just Maz. And your plan of drawing Ren back to the light side. Though that is still the most difficult of the three things.

Within only a few strides Kylo catches up to you. You can hear his footsteps draw closer behind your own. You pretend his presence goes unnoticed and continue pacing down the corridor.

His gloved hand finds your upper arm and he pulls you around to face him. His grip is tight on your skin, assuring yourself that his hand print has already made a bruise.

You try to pull out of his grasp but of course his strength overrides your own.

"Ow," You say through gritted teeth. "What the hell, let go of me."

You raise your hand and attempt to pull his fingers off your arm. No use.

You shoot your eyes to him, proceeding to try pull out of his grip.

His dark eyes scan over you like you're a book. Looking for minor details and finding major falsity. His eye twitches.

"You're hiding something." He says deadpan. His voice deathly deep even without the mask.

You huff. "Ren let go of me!!"

You try and jolt your whole body away from him, but his grip just gets tighter. You don't miss the multiple side glances you receive from the corridor bystanders.

He takes a step forward toward the corridor wall, dragging you with him. He pushes you, your back landing heavy against it.

You roll your eyes and give him an annoyed look. He tilts his head at you.

"You don't deny it."

The second you feel his grasp loosen the smallest amount, you twist your arm out of his hand and try to push him back. He doesn't budge.

"I'm not hiding shit," You seethe. "Anything I haven't even thought about yet you know." You point a finger to his chest.

Your scowl is cemented on your face. He rolls his jaw out of annoyance and gives you a look. The meaning is clear. He knows you're lying.

You attempt again to push him out of your space but he catches your wrists. His face comes terribly close to your own. You try turn your head to lessen the proximity but he continues to close in the space.