Regulus burst out laughing "I'm sorry— I'm sorry, I just cannot. What is with this woman and her nicknames for her son."
"This is horrible parenting," said Molly Weasley
"I agree" replied Andromeda, holding baby
nymphadora.

Dudley thought for a moment. It looked like hard work, finally, he said slowly "so ill have thirty... Thirty..."

"Poor kid doesn't know how to count" laughed Evan Rosier

"Thirty—nine, sweetums."

"AGAIN, poor child"

"Oh" Dudley sat down back at the table and grab the nearest parcel "all right then."
Uncle Vernon chuckled

"I don't see what's funny,"

Primrose turned to her brother and rolled her eyes "I don't see what's funny the spoiled walrus, doesn't know how to count." she mumbled under her breath

——————time skip—————
The screen shows Harry and Primrose stuffed into the backseat of a car with Dudley and his friend piers on the way to the zoo for the first time in their life.

"I'm warning you," Uncle Vernon had said putting his large purple face up close to Harry's, I'm warning you now, boy — any funny business, anything at all — and you'll be in that cupboard from now until Christmas."

"EXCUSE ME"
"WHAT DID HE JUST SAY"
"MY SON LIVES IN A BLOODY CUPBOARD"

"I'm not going to do anything," said Harry, "honestly..."
The screen switches to show Dudley in front of a glass tank with his nose pressed against the glass, "Make it move," he whined at his father. Uncle Vernon tapped on the glass, but the snake didn't budge.
"Do it again," Dudley order. Uncle Vernon rapped the glass smartly with his knuckles, but the snake just snoozed on
"This is boring," Dudley moaned
"Your boring," primrose muttered as he shuffled away, Harry and primrose move in front of the tank and looked intently at the snake.

The snake suddenly opened its eyes. Slowly, very slowly, it raised its head until its eyes were at level with the twins.
The snake winked.

"Is that even possible?"

"Snakes can't wink"

Harry stared. Then he turned to his twin who was winking back at the snake, Harry chuckled and turned back to the snake who jerked its head towards uncle Vernon aNd Dudley then raised its eyes to the ceiling.
"I get that all the time"

"Did the snake just talk?"
"This some crazy shit"

"I know," Harry murmured through the glass, though he wasn't sure the snake could hear him. "It must be annoying," said primrose looking off to the distance frowning. The snake nodded vigorously, "where do you come from, anyway? Harry asked
Primrose nudged her brother in the side and pointed to a little sign next to the glass.

"Boa constrictor, Brazil"

"Was it nice there?"
"Harry I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back," primrose told her brother and left.

"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that potters spawns are having a conversation with a snake?" Asked Severus

"So that makes them Parseltongue, right?" Asked legstrange

Dumbledore nodded his head.
"But dad, we don't have any in the family. So that's kinda strange."

"Oh, I see— so you've never been to Brazil?"
As the snake shook its head, a deafening shout behind Harry made both of them jump. "DUDLEY! MR.DURSLEY! COME AND LOOK AT THIS SNAKE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT'S ITS DOUNG!"

"That's little shit" growled James
"Mr. Potter, language."

Dudley came waddling towards them as fast as he could.

the great all burst out laughing at the scene
"OH MY, THAT'S WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS"

"Out of the way, you," he said, punching Harry in the ribs, making harry fall onto the ground.

"That's little—" Remus was cut off by Mary slapping a hand over her mouth.

The next thing Harry knew, the snake was slithering out of the tank and Dudley magically fell into it.

"Ha karma"

"That's what you get for punching my son, you walrus"

"JAMES!"
"Sorry lily flower"

The snake slithers past Harry hissing "Brazil, here I come... thanks amigo"

That was the exact second primrose decided to come back from where she was. To say she was confused was an understatement.

"Me too, me too"

"What just happened?" Muttered Peter

"Accidental magic." Answered Regulus

"Very, Very strong accidental magic."

The screen switches to Harry and primrose locked in their cupboard. The screen zooms in onto rose before fading black.

"Those fifthly muggles," sneered Bellatrix "We should kill them after this, Rodolphus." She whispered.

————————————————